No announcement yet.

Trevor white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A have never orderd a cue from Trevor but what does he say when you place the order ? As in does he take details ect and say he will contact you when its ready
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
      Am sure you will love it what did you order as in plain ash or what ? I have been oferd a few of his cues on my post but i find his cues are all dark splicing and stuff all am after is a ash 1pice with a front splice and a vanere so if eny one has pics of there cues coud yoys post pics
      Plain ebony with a round butt , one piece and no splices .

The dark cues are the nuts Stevie .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
        Am sure you will love it what did you order as in plain ash or what ? I have been oferd a few of his cues on my post but i find his cues are all dark splicing and stuff all am after is a ash 1pice with a front splice and a vanere so if eny one has pics of there cues coud yoys post pics
        That's the trouble with buying ready made cues, it's even worse when you see a picture of exactly what you're after but the specs are out, it's the hope that kills you lol.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Big Splash and BS. Coincidence? PMSL

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
            There are so many other makers not called Trevor White or John Parris, but then again they don't have magic hands A cue is only as good as the person holding it, having a JP or TW cue made to your specs will be the same as the one you already have that's already your specs, the one you've had for years, the one you can't make a 50 break with.
            That's why there are so many JP and TW used cues for sale, they didn't change a single thing about anyones game. It's a fallacy that the pros play as well as they do because they use JP, TW, Stamford, Osborne cues, they play as well as they do because they're bloody good.

To all those who send a cue to Parris for a tip, if you can't glue a piece of leather on to the end of a pointy stick then what sort of idiot are you, stop wasting their time so they can get on with the important stuff.
            And stop starting "I'm looking for a cue" threads, you'll get the same old answers, just go to a cue shop or log on to the internet, buy one and play.
            If you're crap it won't be the cue that's at fault.
            to be fair , It's Important the cue made of a piece of decent and good quality wood. otherwise gonna be abit hard to play with. Regardles of player's level .
            you put a Formula 1 driver in a car with No brakes and clutch. he can'nt drive wit it no matter how good he is.

But agree with your point , lots of cue makers can provide a good job. The idea that one is the best , is simply Not true.

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
              Big Splash and BS. Coincidence? PMSL
              It seems as though I'm not the only that thinks the same. Yes the initials of 'Big Splash' says a lot with the amount of absolute BS he talks. He seems to be an expert on EVERYTHING. For example, just have a look of the amount of complete and utter drivel this moron talks on the Brexit thread. It is staggering. But it seems he knows it all on all subjects. Does he even work for a living? He seems to be posting on all matters at all times of DAY and NIGHT. What a very sad person he must be. He claims to be a former professional. I doubt that very much. If so, who are you then BS? Former Professional what though? If it's talking BS then he is undisputed World Champion!

Comment

Originally Posted by weezer View Post
                It seems as though I'm not the only that thinks the same. Yes the initials of 'Big Splash' says a lot with the amount of absolute BS he talks. He seems to be an expert on EVERYTHING. For example, just have a look of the amount of complete and utter drivel this moron talks on the Brexit thread. It is staggering. But it seems he knows it all on all subjects. Does he even work for a living? He seems to be posting on all matters at all times of DAY and NIGHT. What a very sad person he must be. He claims to be a former professional. I doubt that very much. If so, who are you then BS? Former Professional what though? If it's talking BS then he is undisputed World Champion!
                Calm down love! :biggrin-new:

Comment

My friend , Once you choose a certain cuemaker to place your order and deal with him.
                  He announces you an episode ( delivery ) time. So, lets say 1 year? In this case, the customer can never assume that the cue gonna be finish in exactly 1 year, no matter who the cue maker is .
                  Bcuz the cue maker is just as human as we are. He can get sick, or family problems, or his parents past a way, or have a accident and ends up in the hospital or thousands of other problems.
                  so, in this case, the customer still waiting 3/4/5/6/months after the agreed delivery time and still nothing from cue maker (not even a mail ).
                  would be nice from the cue maker's side to let his client know (as an act of professional courtesy), that he has some problems and he aint forgot about his customer order.
                  in this case, there are members who have sent him an email and asked him for a refund. Even then, he did'nt replay to their mail.
                  The way i see it, there is sumthing wrong. every one shows up here and try to tell others that how great guy TW is .
                  Well, we already know that. TW, is a nice guy and a great cue maker. But this thread aint about TW's popularity nor about his personality, is it ? .
                  Frome bussines side, His approach in regards to communication is very poor.
                  Big splash is not the only one who says that . there were also other members who have respect for TW , but they do believe he is not good at communication and they try to find a solution.

just In case i do miss something here , i would love you to enlight me !!

Comment

There have been numerous threads like this over the past few months, just surprised Trevor hasn't been on the site since February 2016 according to his profile.

Comment

Someone on here needs to let everyone know if they have received a cue from trevor in the last 2 - 3 months ? Would put the people who are waiting for a cue at ease a little maybe that they do come through...

Comment

He must have some bad problems if everyone says he is a nice guy and all of a sudden is not communicating, its a difficult situation to be in regards of what to do. im sure hes fine just got a lot of work on

Comment

I have received cues from Trev in the last few months after waiting longer than he initially predicted. He contacted me about a week or so before they were ready to ship. Like Neil said earlier, after the initial order I just let him get on with it as I knew they would come as and when. I Hope that eases a few worries.
                          Last edited by ghost121; 5 January 2017, 07:19 AM.

Comment

He claims to be a former professional. I doubt that very much.
                            He does not make any such claim; if you read his post-signature, it is a "supposed quote" from a "supposed former-snooker-professional" taking about BS. It is all in his head and not to be taken seriously, just read the last part of the post-signature will tell you that it is a joke.

:wink:
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              He does not make any such claim; if you read his post-signature, it is a "supposed quote" from a "supposed former-snooker-professional" taking about BS. It is all in his head and not to be taken seriously, just read the last part of the post-signature will tell you that it is a joke.

:wink:
                              I am surprised you did'nt add how great TW is ,lthough .

Good morning Dean .

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                                I am surprised you did'nt add how great TW is ,lthough .

Good morning Dean .
                                Good morning and a HNY to you Ramon
                                Now, why would I do that? I have never met him, never spoken to him.
                                Seen a few of his cues and they were good cues, so definitely a great cuemaker.
                                Always love seeing pictures of his creations.
                                Just, as we have seen, not very good with the "admin".
                                If only he would see this thread (and the others) and take a day out to contact those waiting; that is all they want, contact
                                Waiting in the dark not knowing is never nice.

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X