X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry Jack Cues

Is eny one heard of they cue mskers
    WWW.HENRYJACKCUES.CO.UK
    Last edited by Neil Taperell; 18 January 2017, 10:11 PM.
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

web site looks good.

2/6 weeks waiting time . Who is the cue maker ?

Comment

Except that they can't spell the word ' Ferrule ' correctly
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

It does look ok but they all do i supose
        3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          Except that they can't spell the word ' Ferrule ' correctly
          Haha check my spelling out most times Neil
          3/4 ash cue

Comment

That's why I changed the title of the thread for you

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              That's why I changed the title of the thread for you
              Aww thanks pall
              They say there from tee side and view cues in Glasgow ? A sent a messge he is in Bearsden near Glasgow part owner moved up here to sell more cues
              3/4 ash cue

Comment

Just reseller's

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                  Just reseller's
                  Thanks mate he has 2cues on eBay said he would deliver one to my door himself
                  3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                    Thanks mate he has 2cues on eBay said he would deliver one to my door himself
                    Mike Wooldrige delivered some of his oil to my door once, was a bit of a surprise but had a nice chat at the same time so good when they do that as you learn a bit each time.
                    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

custom made makes me think its not a hand made cue by this henry jack fella, however still could be a very nice stick

Comment

Hi All,

Thank you for starting a thread regarding our brand, and thank you for your kind comments regarding our website! Any other constructive comments are very welcome.

Firstly the ferrule spelling mistake, the site was made by someone not in the trade, however to be fair we should have spotted it when we proof read it! (Now amended) We have kindly offered the kind sir who pointed this out to us 10% of his next purchase as we appreciate positive and helpful feedback.

I can guarantee all of our cues are made in either England or Thailand depending on the customers requirements.

We are a new and reputable cue business and our mission is to provide the best quality service and most importantly the best cues to our customers.

We are by no means world leaders or a massive company but we strive to offer a good honest service. Hence the fact I offered to personally deliver a cue to somebody who enquired on EBay. We like to meet our customers wherever possible and promote our brand.

We are a small business and we have a co-founder of the business in Glasgow and one in Teesside England.

If anybody has any questions going forward please email us at anytime via our website and we will be more than happy to assist.

Thanks again and We hope to hear from many of you over the coming months.

Anthony and Jason
                        Henry Jack Cues
                        For all your cue needs - www.henryjackcues.co.uk
                        Handmade to order in England to your specification
                        Plus selection of used cues - or cue finder facility - get in touch!

Comment

We can... Our web designer can't haha

Comment

Also, every cue we sell is handmade unless otherwise stated.

Thanks again

The HJC Team

Comment

Originally Posted by HJCOFFICIAL View Post
                              Hi All,

Thank you for starting a thread regarding our brand, and thank you for your kind comments regarding our website! Any other constructive comments are very welcome.

Firstly the ferrule spelling mistake, the site was made by someone not in the trade, however to be fair we should have spotted it when we proof read it! (Now amended) We have kindly offered the kind sir who pointed this out to us 10% of his next purchase as we appreciate positive and helpful feedback.

I can guarantee all of our cues are made in either England or Thailand depending on the customers requirements.

We are a new and reputable cue business and our mission is to provide the best quality service and most importantly the best cues to our customers.

We are by no means world leaders or a massive company but we strive to offer a good honest service. Hence the fact I offered to personally deliver a cue to somebody who enquired on EBay. We like to meet our customers wherever possible and promote our brand.

We are a small business and we have a co-founder of the business in Glasgow and one in Teesside England.

If anybody has any questions going forward please email us at anytime via our website and we will be more than happy to assist.

Thanks again and We hope to hear from many of you over the coming months.

Anthony and Jason
                              Henry Jack Cues

Good luck with everything Anthony & Jason .

I just noticed the spelling was incorrect .........must be my OCD !

Always looks better when everything is as near perfect as can be , shows that the owners take pride in everything . And it would seem you are very passionate
                              about your work as well .

Reminded me of the time that i proof read Crispian Jones new cue website for him .

Comment

Working...
                              X