ADR Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADR Cues

Hey there, does anyone own an ADR cue? Just wondering how they are to play with?

Just bought one today, tested out 5 cues and ranging from 200-500e and the ADR147 I find the best for me with a Tyrone cue so close but had a half joint and a ding in shaft but the adr147 is excellent! Will be playing with it properly tonight so will update 👍

Comment

I had an Adr cue a while back, played really nicely, was ridiculously cheap for the quality, top cues at a top price. Most on here would agree I think
      I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

ADR Cues

For what you pay they really are a bargain. I paid £90 for one a year or so ago ended up getting rid of it as the taper was much thicker than I'm used to.

Comment

It is my goal to provide the best cues you can get for the money. I like to think I am doing a pretty good job so far!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
            It is my goal to provide the best cues you can get for the money. I like to think I am doing a pretty good job so far!
            Heard nothing but good things about your cues Andy so you must be!
            Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
            Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
            Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

I paid 200e for one this weekend gone. That was 30e cheaper as I notice a small split in the base of butt splice, most likely moisture and the timber changing environment. Only aesthetic and seen as no where near the business end I didn't mind

Comment

Hi Guys!!

Just bought a Riley Elgance series cue with L8 shaft technology which is appealing in a sense so wanted to try it out...
                Any reveiws / experience someone can share.

Comment

Originally Posted by Anshuld View Post
                  Hi Guys!!

Just bought a Riley Elgance series cue with L8 shaft technology which is appealing in a sense so wanted to try it out...
                  Seeing as you've now got one you can review yours for those of us who have no idea what L8 shaft technology is.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
                    Hi Guys!!

Seeing as you've now got one you can review yours for those of us who have no idea what L8 shaft technology is.
                    The L8 is a laminated shaft where rather than it being a maple shaft with walnut laminated to it to look like ash it's a piece of ash that's been cut into 8 pieces length ways then laminated (imagine a pizza cut into 8 slices) supposedly to make the shaft stiffer and more warp resistant.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                      The L8 is a laminated shaft where rather than it being a maple shaft with walnut laminated to it to look like ash it's a piece of ash that's been cut into 8 pieces length ways then laminated (imagine a pizza cut into 8 slices) supposedly to make the shaft stiffer and more warp resistant.
                      Plywood then

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
                        Plywood then
                        Yes about right lol
                        For that one you've always wanted...
                        https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Sounds a similar concept to the predator American pool shafts, where they cut it 8 ways, then splice them back together to make it stronger with less deflection, be weird doing that with Ash, the grain would look very silly I would imagine
                          I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

Thats what I am excited about... can be a dream find though as i am adaptive to the new technology and it sounds it will provide more stability with much lesser effort.

Comment

Thats what I am excited about... can be a dream find though as i am adaptive to the new technology and it sounds it will provide more stability with much lesser effort.
                              Not so sure about the less effort... As it would take a lot more to make the shaft that way in the first place....
                              Still be interesting to see and play..
                              For that one you've always wanted...
                              https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Working...
                              X