Vr cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

Great. I requested a full oil finish to be on the safer side.
    That is looking spectacular, very nice classic design, love the hidden joint. Hope its plays well for you, the oil finish was a great choice too, you should never need to even towel wipe it during a session.
    No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

That is looking spectacular, very nice classic design, love the hidden joint. Hope its plays well for you, the oil finish was a great choice too, you should never need to even towel wipe it during a session.
      Agree, that's a very nice looking cue.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Can't wait to see it in the flesh.
        Can't wait for this pandemic to end so we all can start playing again.

Comment

They accidentally put in a regular 3/4 joint instead of the hidden joint. Wuttipong said it's an easy fix. I hope it doesn't affect the cue. It looks great apart from this minor issue.
          Attached Files

Comment

There she is. The joint is fixed. Wrong badge added at first but changed to the black one after I informed him.
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Some more pics:
                Attached Files

Comment

Sent in a rectangular box. Hope it arrives safely.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Received it today in perfect condition. It looks superb. Just waiting for this pandemic to end so I can play with it.

Comment

Received it today in perfect condition. It looks superb. Just waiting for this pandemic to end so I can play with it.
                      Hope you love it, there is nowt better than a new cue.
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Hope you love it, there is nowt better than a new cue.
                        Thanks INE. Totally agree.

Comment

Same metal box as mine arrived in , if you look carefully at the box you will see in small print www.goldstarmetal.com and made in thailand. I got a free complimentary little screw in extension also. Mine plays like a dream ! still amazed at its quality. Shipped from Amphur Lam Luk Ka , Panthum
                          . Must look it up on Google maps sometime

Comment

Enjoy your new cue , it looks lovely

Comment

Shes a beauty - hope you play well with it once you get back out.
                              No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post
                                Same metal box as mine arrived in , if you look carefully at the box you will see in small print www.goldstarmetal.com and made in thailand. I got a free complimentary little screw in extension also. Mine plays like a dream ! still amazed at its quality. Shipped from Amphur Lam Luk Ka , Panthum
                                . Must look it up on Google maps sometime
                                Yeah, I must say, the packing was super safe. Far better than a plastic tube. The mini butt is quite heavy, looks like pure ebony. Fells better than the mini butts I used earlier from other cue makers. The oil finish is spot on. The titanium ferrule is flush with the shaft and the tip as requested. All in all a great buy. I told the cue maker to let me know how it plays, he sent a video playing a few shots. it plays good.

Comment

Working...
                                X