No announcement yet.

Vr cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks CC and Starsky. Gutted that I can't play with it now. Funny incident, I bought my Exquisite cue and the lockdown began, now I bought this one and I am still not playing. Hopefully, I get to try it out soon.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
      Thanks CC and Starsky. Gutted that I can't play with it now. Funny incident, I bought my Exquisite cue and the lockdown began, now I bought this one and I am still not playing. Hopefully, I get to try it out soon.
      You need to before you think about buying another one...

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

You need to before you think about buying another one...
        hehe, yes. this cue addiction is too bad lol.

Comment

I’ve deliberately put my other cue away under the bed otherwise it’s a recipe for disaster.
          It must do your head in not being able to play with it . At least I’ve got a pool table at home to bash a few balls about and pretend I’m playing snooker

Comment

I’ve deliberately put my other cue away under the bed otherwise it’s a recipe for disaster.
            It must do your head in not being able to play with it . At least I’ve got a pool table at home to bash a few balls about and pretend I’m playing snooker
            Yes, Nothing better than having access to a snooker/pool table during these uncertain times.

Comment

Turns out that my cue is a tad bit shorter than the requested length of 58". Maybe 57.5" or 57.6".

Comment

Turns out that my cue is a tad bit shorter than the requested length of 58". Maybe 57.5" or 57.6".
                Annoying as it is will that small amount make that much difference ?

Comment

Annoying as it is will that small amount make that much difference ?
                  I will adjust to it. It would be slightly noticeable though while cueing at full stretch.

Comment

Hi fkhan. I’m in the process of ordering a VR cue and am
                    too looking to get a hidden joint. Does the hidden joint make a difference to the feel of the cue or is it just aesthetics? Also I’m ordering from the England, is there an import fee? Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by Troy View Post
                      Hi fkhan. I’m in the process of ordering a VR cue and am
                      too looking to get a hidden joint. Does the hidden joint make a difference to the feel of the cue or is it just aesthetics? Also I’m ordering from the England, is there an import fee? Thanks
                      Hi there. I have not played with my cue yet. As far as I know, a regular or a hidden joint makes no difference. It is just aesthetics. There would be an import fee if you are buying it from England. You can contact Wuttipong Kayankid on FB or their Vr cues page.

My VR cue is on sale as I am planning to buy a snooker table. Let me know if you are intetested in it.

Comment

Originally Posted by mathias12 View Post
                        I have an incredible vr ultimate 05. His English is half decent. He does laquar cues but you do get a choice. Think I payed ?450 plus import tax. If that was a British cue maker it would be ?1000+. I did post pictures of it ages ago on one of the threads. I'll try find it.
                        Hi Mathias - how much was the import fee? I'm in the process of ordering a VR cue (i live in England). Cheers

Comment

My VR Ultimate shown in stages from blank shaft and splice wood to finished product. Beautiful and Solid cue! Extremely well-made, and very good communication with maker.

- I sold this very nice cue.
                          Last edited by PaceAce; 29 May 2022, 08:24 PM. Reason: Sold cue
                          1Glover Cue N. American Ash full shaft 18.6oz/58/9.55mm/30.2mm/17.7 b.p., Century Ti-F, TripleCrown or ADR147 Medium tips, African Blackwood round butt with Snakewood and Tulip front splice
                          2Custom Triple crown N. American Ash full shaft 18.7oz/58/9.7mm/30.2mm/17 b.p., Century Ti-F, TripleCrown or ADR147 Medium tips, Plain jet black African ebony round butt

Comment

Received it today in perfect condition. It looks superb. Just waiting for this pandemic to end so I can play with it.
                            Played with it yesterday. My first game in 2.25 years. The cue is good. My first stance as I went down on the shot, I felt like the table was bigger than 12×6. Strange feeling lol. It quickly disappeared after a few minutes though. My mid range potting was decent but I was struggling with long pots. More down to zero practice than the cue itself I reckon.
                            Last edited by fkhan; 5 June 2022, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X