No announcement yet.

Vr cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks CC and Starsky. Gutted that I can't play with it now. Funny incident, I bought my Exquisite cue and the lockdown began, now I bought this one and I am still not playing. Hopefully, I get to try it out soon.
    Can't wait for this pandemic to end so we all can start playing again.

Comment

Originally posted by fkhan View Post
      Thanks CC and Starsky. Gutted that I can't play with it now. Funny incident, I bought my Exquisite cue and the lockdown began, now I bought this one and I am still not playing. Hopefully, I get to try it out soon.
      You need to before you think about buying another one...

Comment

Originally posted by Starsky View Post

You need to before you think about buying another one...
        hehe, yes. this cue addiction is too bad lol.

Comment

I’ve deliberately put my other cue away under the bed otherwise it’s a recipe for disaster.
          It must do your head in not being able to play with it . At least I’ve got a pool table at home to bash a few balls about and pretend I’m playing snooker

Comment

I’ve deliberately put my other cue away under the bed otherwise it’s a recipe for disaster.
            It must do your head in not being able to play with it . At least I’ve got a pool table at home to bash a few balls about and pretend I’m playing snooker
            Yes, Nothing better than having access to a snooker/pool table during these uncertain times.

Comment

Turns out that my cue is a tad bit shorter than the requested length of 58". Maybe 57.5" or 57.6".

Comment

Originally posted by fkhan View Post
                Turns out that my cue is a tad bit shorter than the requested length of 58". Maybe 57.5" or 57.6".
                Annoying as it is will that small amount make that much difference ?

Comment

Annoying as it is will that small amount make that much difference ?
                  I will adjust to it. It would be slightly noticeable though while cueing at full stretch.

Comment

Working...
                  X