No announcement yet.

Mastercue v maximus v ton praram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoke to stu on facebook as its to far to travel gave him my specs and he is going to try some cues out for me some ton prarams and some mastercues (which look fantastic)

Comment

1. Maximus
      2. Phoenix
      3. Ton Praram
      4. O'min
      4. GBL
      5. Master

That is average - good and bad cues in every range but that's where I would place them.
      Last edited by Byrom; 31 March 2017, 09:16 PM.

Comment

I went for a niche as opposed to a Maximus in similar price range, mainly due to chevrons being spaced nicer. Can't fault it and played far better than expected with it on my only test having not played for a few years. Prefer it to my gbl I had. Has nobody owned a niche as they don't get a mention, although I would have thought most of the top Thai makes are of similar quality and its all individual preference
        I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

Stu at green baize has been superb picked cues out for him to check and its looking like a series 1 ton praram or a 3/4 maximus

Comment

Actually ended up going for a a mastercue 147 cue after getting stu to test some out for its a real good player and at a good price and to my specs so i am happy. Thanks to the guys who said about green biaze.

Comment

Working...
            X