Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon OT cues...He hasn't sent my cues to me...Can anyone help??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
    You're way to trusting if you're sending money to a stranger in a foreign country via PayPal friends, it's like begging to be ripped off, I'd also be careful about going over there as well to front him as that might not have a happy ending as well
    Yes Thai prison will be rougher than those here

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Or he could go and let us know if they are?

Is the Easy for you OK Username part of a wind up?

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        By design:biggrin-new:
        It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

He's not someone in the street,but a cuemaker with shop premises and a workshop.

I didn't suspect that he would have the nerve to rip me off.

Unfortunately, for him it looks like he's going to have to suffer the consequences !

EZ
          " It's impossible to put a price on happiness "...:-) EZ

Comment

Originally Posted by EZ_4_U_OK View Post
            He's not someone in the street,but a cuemaker with shop premises and a workshop.

I didn't suspect that he would have the nerve to rip me off.

Unfortunately, for him it looks like he's going to have to suffer the consequences !

EZ
            How do you know?

Keep us informed?

Comment

Sorry to hear that pal, I live in Thailand and unfortunately it's impossible to get your money back or the cue sent unless he has a change of heart.
              Send me the specs and cue you wanted and I'll get you sorted at cost price, you can pick what cue maker and I'll try my best. Hate this **** people getting scammed

Comment

Thank you for your comments. I think this kind of stealing from a cue craftsman is very bad, and betrays the trust we have in your country and its reputation abroad.

Generally, I like to support craftsman in these type of communities, especially when they try hard and do good workmanship....but facts is facts, and he has stolen my money, so now he must pay for his crime !

EZ

Comment

Firstly, Thailand does not do refunds, of any shape or kind. Secondly, thai police will side with thai people, always. Thirdly. do not fight a thai - fight one, fight all. You will lose. Fourthly, do not argue with a thai - losing face is important to them.

Write it off and go about your business.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
                    Firstly, Thailand does not do refunds, of any shape or kind. Secondly, thai police will side with thai people, always. Thirdly. do not fight a thai - fight one, fight all. You will lose. Fourthly, do not argue with a thai - losing face is important to them.

Write it off and go about your business.
                    Lol, you are a comedian !

Thanks for that it make me laugh for a few minutes.

You think it's right that all Thai people should suffer collectively, because of this thief?

So, you think Thai police don't care about foreigners being ripped off or the country's tourism, and always take side with the locals?...lol

That's not the experience I found when I was in the area prior to 2002...lol

Ok, I test your theory, lets see how it goes !...:-)

EZ
                    Last edited by EZ_4_U_OK; 15 May 2017, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Thank you for your comments. I think this kind of stealing from a cue craftsman is very bad, and betrays the trust we have in your country and its reputation abroad.

Generally, I like to support craftsman in these type of communities, especially when they try hard and do good workmanship....but facts is facts, and he has stolen my money, so now he must pay for his crime !

EZ
                      A complete lockdown on his Facebook page will ensure he can't do this again. No doubt he will turn up again with an alias... So don't buy anything from lala land.
                      Plenty of reputable makers here in Europe.
                      "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                      National Snooker Expo
                      25-27 October 2019
                      http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
                        A complete lockdown on his Facebook page will ensure he can't do this again. No doubt he will turn up again with an alias... So don't buy anything from lala land.
                        Plenty of reputable makers here in Europe.
                        Always difficult to sell stuff when starting a new facebook page as people have to build trust!
                        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                          Always difficult to sell stuff when starting a new facebook page as people have to build trust!
                          Very true. But one can still build that trust over time; and for free! It's called a STING and is the reason why I would never buy from lala land.
                          Saying that, I've bought a cue once from the Internet and won't be doing so again, due to the fact that a snooker cue (or any other type co cue) has too many personalised specs to buy without try... IMO.
                          "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                          National Snooker Expo
                          25-27 October 2019
                          http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Lol, you are a comedian !

Thanks for that it give make me laugh for a few minutes.

You think it's right that all Thai people should suffer collectively, because of this thief?

So, you think Thai police don't care about foreigners being ripped off or the country's tourism, and always take side with the locals?...lol

That's not the experience I found when I was in the area prior to 2002...lol

Ok, I test your theory, lets see how it goes !...:-)

EZ
                            Lived there for 2 years and visit twice yearly at least.

Go ahead and do it your way. I wish you luck.

Comment

What's worse, paying £200 for a cue that doesn't turn up or paying £1k for a cue that does turn up and you realise you've spent a grand on a piece of wood?
                              It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                                What's worse, paying £200 for a cue that doesn't turn up or paying £1k for a cue that does turn up and you realise you've spent a grand on a piece of wood?
                                I'm maybe an old softie but I feel sorry for anyone done over by cue makers, it's horrible when you get all excited about a new cue and then that happens, doesn't matter if it's fifty or a thousand pounds. It's only happened to me once and that was with Uncle Vit, funnily enough I got a refund , so Thai folk do give them, I'm not saying he wanted to but he did after a wee bit of persuasion from my bank.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X