No announcement yet.

Parris cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stamford - great cues and hold their value as much as parris Cheaper end James butters rules for me.
    Last edited by Byrom; 9 May 2017, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Would love to get a Parris but budget is maximum £200 . Was being a little bit facetious regarding the Parris cues .

Comment

Originally Posted by englishboy1971 View Post
        Would love to get a Parris but budget is maximum £200 . Was being a little bit facetious regarding the Parris cues .
        Where in the Country are you?

I have one of these http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalo...iced-1770.html, and may be looking to upgrade.

I have just started playing this year and bought it at the end of February.

Comment

I'm in Greater Manchester. Nice looking cue

Comment

Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
            Where in the Country are you?

I have one of these http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalo...iced-1770.html, and may be looking to upgrade.

I have just started playing this year and bought it at the end of February.
            Salford here.

Where do you play?

(I don't have enough Posts to PM, so apologies to others for maybe going off Thread.)

Comment

Been playing at a place called Hillbillies (believe it or not ) £5 play all day . I'm actually looking for someone to practice with if your interested.

Comment

how can £5 all day be sustainable?

Back to your cues query, with that budget I'd certainly go for one of the Thai cues. Andrew has some very nice one off cues within that price too, might be worth firing him an email.

Comment

Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
                  how can £5 all day be sustainable?
                  They probably crank up the heating so you last an hour tops

Comment

sign me up for £5 all day. ill even throw in table maintenance and ill clean the floors with a toothbrush

Comment

£5 all day BUT the quality of equipment is not that great but for a fiver it's ok with me .

Comment

Steven Charles at bottom of Cheetam Hill Road.

Yeah to practising...

Comment

Hillbillies is in Oldham. Forgot to mention it's £5 per person.

Comment

Originally Posted by englishboy1971 View Post
                            £5 all day BUT the quality of equipment is not that great but for a fiver it's ok with me .
                            cost me double that for 90mins practice on Sunday night in my local club which is hot as hell, creaky uneven floors and dodgy cushions on every table

Comment

Cost me £7.20 the other day (pint of diet coke ) for just on 4 hours snooker on creaky floor and dodgy cushions but not so hot .

Comment

Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
                                cost me double that for 90mins practice on Sunday night in my local club which is hot as hell, creaky uneven floors and dodgy cushions on every table
                                Hardly matters for grooving actions etc?

My place has a Comp on Monday nights, which are good for improving...

Comment

Working...
                                X