spiroloc mini butt joint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiroloc mini butt joint

Hey folks, I'm looking for a spiroloc mini butt joint to fit into a tele-extension, I've exhausted searches elsewhere, been in touch with the obvious folk who use them in their own cues such as Osborne, r.cohen etc, those guys don't have a lot from what they said for their own cues and so aren't willing to sell any. I'm getting an extension from mike w, he has a joint but is having issues with it, I need another one. I sent the butt away so he could adapt and try it but it's been away for a while now and I'm without a cue. Sob story over, anyone able to help?
    :snooker:

Originally Posted by haggishunter View Post
    Hey folks, I'm looking for a spiroloc mini butt joint to fit into a tele-extension, I've exhausted searches elsewhere, been in touch with the obvious folk who use them in their own cues such as Osborne, r.cohen etc, those guys don't have a lot from what they said for their own cues and so aren't willing to sell any. I'm getting an extension from mike w, he has a joint but is having issues with it, I need another one. I sent the butt away so he could adapt and try it but it's been away for a while now and I'm without a cue. Sob story over, anyone able to help?
    Is it the Osborne Spiroloc or the smaller Omin / Niche type?

I have the smaller Spiroloc mini butts, small and large telescopic extensions in stock and some brass joints in the post but they are all the smaller type; not sure if that's what you are after?
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

I needed a mini spirolock joint at one time and managed to get one from Dave Coutts.

Comment

Originally Posted by Darren Clark View Post
        I needed a mini spirolock joint at one time and managed to get one from Dave Coutts.
        Haha funny you should say that because just after I posted this realised that he was probably the only person in the country that uses these that I haven't actually contacted. Have done just that, cheers dude. The first one I got from robin cook but I thought if I get another from himself it might have the same issue if it came from the same batch...
        See what happens with Dave. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
          Is it the Osborne Spiroloc or the smaller Omin / Niche type?

I have the smaller Spiroloc mini butts, small and large telescopic extensions in stock and some brass joints in the post but they are all the smaller type; not sure if that's what you are after?
          Hey bud, yeah it's the larger one I need, the type that Osborne uses. Thanks though

Comment

Originally Posted by haggishunter View Post
            Hey bud, yeah it's the larger one I need, the type that Osborne uses. Thanks though
            No problem mate, I'll keep my eye out!
            Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
            Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
            Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
              No problem mate, I'll keep my eye out!
              Ah cheers bro, if you did come by any at some point gis a shout anyway, after this it'd probably be wise to have some spare. Never thought it would be this eh, frustrating to get something fairly simple. But I'm a mechanic and appreciate that nothing is ever simple. And mike w has been super good with me so far as have most of the others who have taken the time to get back to me

Comment

I have some, as I use that joint in my cues now. Let me know. I also have the matching tele extensions.

Comment

Working...
                X