No announcement yet.

Another Hunt & O'Byrne On Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neil You Maybe Able To Help Me A Guy Has Come To Me With A 3/4 Maple Hunt Cue Black Plate Ebony Butt (Round) 57.75.Not Got The Other Specs But Any Idea Of How Many There Were In Maple?
    Lots? And Opinions On Going Price?
    Cheers Mate.

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen a maple one , know a good few people with ash ones .

Price wise , silly money I would expect .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Drb1974 View Post
        Hope So Because If It Is A Original Hunt & O'Byrne Black Plate Cue Its A Unbelievable Price At The Moment.
        That's what happens when you list a sought after collectors cue as "snooker cue". If you had a Lamborghini to sell you wouldn't just list it as "car" would you?

Comment

Very True Jonny

Comment

Originally Posted by Drb1974 View Post
            Hope So Because If It Is A Original Hunt & O'Byrne Black Plate Cue Its A Unbelievable Price At The Moment.
            Why do you start every word with a capital ??

Comment

Why's That Mate? Habit! Lol

Comment

Any Of Your Friends Wanna Sell One Of There Hunt Cues Neil?

Comment

I think anyone wanting to invest good money on a Hunt & O'Byrne cue are playing with fire & there's a very good chance even with the right people making the right noises it's 50/50 whether or not you're getting the real deal.

Unfortunately I've fell hook, line & sinker before with one of these & with the right noises too but luckily I pulled out at the last minute only because of cash flow problems which was a relief.

Even with the experts on cues they'll be hard pressed to know 100% if it's real or not & with that lad on eBay who can knock you up the exact badge for a round a tenner I'm sure a few people might have jumped at the chance to make a few quid very quickly.

Comment

In my opinion I don't think it is genuine. The badge doesn't look right particularly the spacing between N and D ( when i compare it to mine).

Also the shape of the splices look like asian splicing to me done on a jig and not by hand/eye. Just my thoughts.

Have you asked the seller for provenance?

Comment

I have asked questions and had no response !

Comment

I find it strange that he doesn't make any reference to H&O in his description... almost like if he does get comeback on it he'll say 'I never said it was a H&O I just said it was a Snooker cue'

Comment

no less genuine than the recent ones sold by Will Hunt himself maybe

Comment

Pulled it.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                              Am sure he will say of course its real
                              and that means if its not recourse follows

Comment

Yeah Been Pulled From Ebay! If Anyone On Here Has Any Original Hunt Black Plates They Looking To Sell Please Let Me Know I Would Be Interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X