• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump. eny one intrested
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

Comment

Change it for a MW and you will never need to buy another cue. You could have a new one in less than 8 weeks and it will play better than a Parris and cost you less.

Comment

Originally Posted by Steve748 View Post
        Change it for a MW and you will never need to buy another cue. You could have a new one in less than 8 weeks and it will play better than a Parris and cost you less.
        I'm not one for getting into which cue is better because every cue maker deserve a pat on the back but it all boils down to personal preference. I Own a beautiful Glover clue which plays superb but I'm sure other cues will play just as well or better.

We all know what feels right.

Comment

Green Baize cue looks an absolute belter mate

Comment

If you have a cue that you like you will regret selling it

Comment

The Maguire cues are genuine I sold them to Stevie if I mind right he got a note from Stephen about them.

Comment

Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
                Green Baize cue looks an absolute belter mate
                Thank you it is stuning but i would never sell both cues a got of Andy that Stephen maguire had its only Exquisite cue and Gould cue up for swap for Parris cue
                3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
                  The Maguire cues are genuine I sold them to Stevie if I mind right he got a note from Stephen about them.
                  Thanks Andy yes you did and you also got pic and the note bout cues
                  3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                    Yes a have a pic and a we leter also stu at green baze will verify he came in to shop after last years world and picked it out of 3 cues he does love maple but wanted to try ash again
                    I kind of half remember that Stevie, I'm sure we talked about it on here when Mags had a wee go with ash again.
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Yes we did pall.
                      3/4 ash cue

Comment

Working...
                      X