cue not delivered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    I have to say long term this will kill you mate - the insurance costs are not worth it, they never pay and you jump through so many hoops it is cheaper and easier just to take the hit, I lose maybe 10 a year and the only time I worry is when it is a pile of cues say £10k worth and for that I have a special cargo insurance. Clegg Gifford if you are interested I get £100k cover for £250 a year on any delivery anywhere.
    special cargo insurance is a very good tool for a cue maker/seller who sells a lot

Comment

I have to say long term this will kill you mate - the insurance costs are not worth it, they never pay and you jump through so many hoops it is cheaper and easier just to take the hit, I lose maybe 10 a year and the only time I worry is when it is a pile of cues say £10k worth and for that I have a special cargo insurance. Clegg Gifford if you are interested I get £100k cover for £250 a year on any delivery anywhere.
      Thanks for the heads up on that one...
      For that one you've always wanted...
      https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Excellent advise for anyone aspiring to be a top cue maker or trader.
        "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
        National Snooker Expo
        25-27 October 2019
        http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Care to reveal which thai cue maker is this?

Comment

Originally Posted by piper74 View Post
            Care to reveal which thai cue maker is this?
            Would not want to reveal them, as we are working out situation towards full compensation/reproduction of parcel contence, i just have to choose way of shipping it again and covering it myself. So they do what they can to solve this problem and are cooperative. So i don't want to ruin their name, which is widely known.
            The main problem is international post sorting centre in France, where my parcel stuck/got missing (i tried to call there numerous times with no answer to my calls), and numerous parcels of this cue maker got opened, some cue add-one where stolen and etc and they revealed to me..

Comment

Many cue makers from the East will insure it for small amount as that is the declared value the UK customer will then not have to pay much import duty ( if caught ) so they are actually trying to help.

Comment

Originally Posted by minionas View Post
                Would not want to reveal them, as we are working out situation towards full compensation/reproduction of parcel contence, i just have to choose way of shipping it again and covering it myself. So they do what they can to solve this problem and are cooperative. So i don't want to ruin their name, which is widely known.
                The main problem is international post sorting centre in France, where my parcel stuck/got missing (i tried to call there numerous times with no answer to my calls), and numerous parcels of this cue maker got opened, some cue add-one where stolen and etc and they revealed to me..
                I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Good luck!

Comment

With the money you have already paid, that cue make could make you another cue and send it to you no problem, he would still finish even. If you use DHL fedex etc the cost of shipping isn't worth it, it's so expensive, you'll also have to pay duty on the cost of what it was insured for, the cue then practically doubles in price. As ninja said, better for the cue maker to take the hit and send again and hope this time it gets to you.. I send cues to the UK and I certainly don't expect my customers to pay if it goes missing in the post. Hope you find your cue, all the best

Comment

Thank you all for your opinions! And i hope all will be well in the end, though very expensive!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
                      Thanks for the heads up on that one...
                      Thank you all for your opinions! And i hope all will be well in the end, though very expensive!
                      It'll all be worth it if the cue ends up being a player!
                      "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                      National Snooker Expo
                      25-27 October 2019
                      http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

if I were u I would probably sue the company or the seller whatever it is and claim for the refund of my payment.

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
                          It'll all be worth it if the cue ends up being a player!
                          Hope it will be a player!

Comment

Originally Posted by Hassaan Ahmed View Post
                            if I were u I would probably sue the company or the seller whatever it is and claim for the refund of my payment.
                            Hope things won't turn this way! As so much time is lost already..

Comment

Hi all,

My cue have arrived finally (6 weeks travel time instead of 2-3 weeks)! Am thinking lost parcel claim helped and as search started, someone took it out of his closet..

Not a full set thought...france internationl sorting terminal people put their hands inside my package..

But at least ill be able to try my new cue!

Thanks and regards!

Comment

Hi all,

My cue have arrived finally (6 weeks travel time instead of 2-3 weeks)! Am thinking lost parcel claim helped and as search started, someone took it out of his closet..

Not a full set thought...france internationl sorting terminal people put their hands inside my package..

But at least ill be able to try my new cue!

Thanks and regards!
                                Glad you got it and the big problem with sending packages...
                                For that one you've always wanted...
                                https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Working...
                                X