No announcement yet.

John Parris Ultimate or Traditional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick some pics up mate would like to see it.
    I really settled with it tonight on my second game with it wow what a touch the cue has it’s pure class so much sweeter than my old cue which I loved for 10 years but Parris cue puts it to shame not just on the beauty of the thing but can feel everything throughout the shot I felt so confident with touch shots positional play was like a whole other dimension was a doddle to land on balls with the correct angle on certain shots I would often overhit or underhit my old cue and then be chasing that thing is perfect feel so happy with my purchase so the haters can bore off lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
      First I've heard of this, when was this supposed to have happened?

Not sure of the actual date, i was just having a convo with someone and they were saying he doesn't make his own cues etc and i said he did and the person was adamant and told me the story of the employee, he didn't provide any hard facts though
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by Derek P View Post
        Stick some pics up mate would like to see it.
        I really settled with it tonight on my second game with it wow what a touch the cue has it’s pure class so much sweeter than my old cue which I loved for 10 years but Parris cue puts it to shame not just on the beauty of the thing but can feel everything throughout the shot I felt so confident with touch shots positional play was like a whole other dimension was a doddle to land on balls with the correct angle on certain shots I would often overhit or underhit my old cue and then be chasing that thing is perfect feel so happy with my purchase so the haters can bore off lol

The placebo effect is magical
        It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Stick some pics up mate would like to see it.
          The cue didn't do any of those things mate, you did. It's not like you farted and had to blame the dog.
          Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
          The placebo effect is magical

Comment

• More parrris hate lol give up. The cue is fantastic there’s more feel on the shot than my old cue I’m really happy with it some of yous roasters could neg out a Beatles reunion tour

Comment

More parrris hate lol give up. The cue is fantastic there’s more feel on the shot than my old cue I’m really happy with it some of yous roasters could neg out a Beatles reunion tour
              Well thats my next cue on my list Derek so am glad you like it we will have to meet up during holidays and get a game and a we shot of it ? It looks a beauty
              Current playing cue Trevor White
              3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                Well thats my next cue on my list Derek so am glad you like it we will have to meet up during holidays and get a game and a we shot of it ? It looks a beauty
                Yeah mate no worries sounds a good plan you won’t be dissapointed with the wait for the 1 piece ultimate it is mental but what a cue I don’t care what anyone says placebo or not am the one comparing the old cue and new cue and my old cue was a great cue but it just doesn’t have the touch of the Parris cue wether that’s just down to 1 piece vs 3/4 I don’t know cos it’s my first 1 piece cue but I really like it and am happy and that’s main thing I do think the quality of those cues helps it along also but I know I’m going to get told he buys shafts from guys in transit vans and he can’t make a cue etc etc but that’s all well and good on the table the cue does the talking with how it plays and it is fantastic any decent snooker player would get it.

Comment

Yeah mate no worries sounds a good plan you won’t be dissapointed with the wait for the 1 piece ultimate it is mental but what a cue I don’t care what anyone says placebo or not am the one comparing the old cue and new cue and my old cue was a great cue but it just doesn’t have the touch of the Parris cue wether that’s just down to 1 piece vs 3/4 I don’t know cos it’s my first 1 piece cue but I really like it and am happy and that’s main thing I do think the quality of those cues helps it along also but I know I’m going to get told he buys shafts from guys in transit vans and he can’t make a cue etc etc but that’s all well and good on the table the cue does the talking with how it plays and it is fantastic any decent snooker player would get it.
                  As long as you are happy end of ? A couldnt wate 5years al by second hand though
                  3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                    As long as you are happy end of ? A couldnt wate 5years al by second hand though
                    More than happy with it. And yeah it is brutal and the five years is probably more like ten considering I was told 2 when I ordered and mine took 5.

What club do you play out of?

Comment

More than happy with it. And yeah it is brutal and the five years is probably more like ten considering I was told 2 when I ordered and mine took 5.

What club do you play out of?
                      A play in local british legion in EK but used to go to masters and was member of Qclub about 2 years ago
                      3/4 ash cue

Comment

..... my old cue was a great cue but it just doesn’t have the touch of the Parris cue wether that’s just down to 1 piece vs 3/4 I don’t know cos it’s my first 1 piece cue .....
                        What was your old cue mate ?

Comment

• Has anyone been into JPs shop recently to know what kind of cues he has on rack for sale?
                          Do they vary in weight, length and ferrule size or are they all a big standard?
                          "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                          National Snooker Expo
                          25-27 October 2019
                          http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            What was your old cue mate ?
                            Old cue was a very nice Welsh Pool Black 3/4.
                            Settled right away with the JPU wether it's placebo or not possibly a little part of it but just love the cue and scoring heavier in the balls frequently already can see it only getting better as i get the feel for the cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
                              Has anyone been into JPs shop recently to know what kind of cues he has on rack for sale?
                              Do they vary in weight, length and ferrule size or are they all a big standard?
                              Not sure on specs but when i was up there a while back he had quite a few ""classics"" and ""champions"" ready to go.. Well worth a visit if your in his area.
                              JP Majestic
                              3/4
                              57"
                              17oz
                              9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by throtts View Post
                                Not sure on specs but when i was up there a while back he had quite a few ""classics"" and ""champions"" ready to go.. Well worth a visit if your in his area.
                                Thanks throtts!
                                "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                                National Snooker Expo
                                25-27 October 2019
                                http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X