John Parris Ultimate or Traditional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah sure.
    So are you going to prove its a well made cue then and claim £20 ?

Comment

I don't need to prove anything but you do need to get a life lol

Comment

Ah so my money is safe and as i thought it is like every other Parris cue i have seen its merely average with crap splicework.

Fanboys roflmao

Comment

Can someone just get rid of this guy?
          Cos I don't see what he's actually contributing to this forum and he's also completely hi-jacked this thread and ran his mouth off the whole time post after post about a company and man who isn't here to defend himself which shows total lack of class anyway.

From a personal point of view aswell I find him quite insulting when it's my cue I've waited 5 years for, so can I get anyone else agree that he should be removed from this forum?

Plus 1 for a ban on Pearwood

Comment

Oh dear.dear. First off Parris is a member here and can post if he wants to but i suppose he is too busy banking your money .
            Secondly if you were capable of reading English like the majority here you would see my mocking fanboys like you is helpful to folks tempted to buy PArris cues because of the bull spat out by the bbc and pros paid to endorse his lads work.
            Thirdly i have broke no rules here.
            I do admit to being quite normal though like everyone else i laugh at muppets.

So do us all a favour ... Put up or shut up .

Comment

Yeah your a normal keyboard warrior who likes calling me and John Parris names over the internet which sounds a bit tragic to me but what do i know I'm just a 'fanboy'

Anyway.......

Comment

Originally Posted by Derek P View Post
                Yeah your a normal keyboard warrior who likes calling me and John Parris names over the internet which sounds a bit tragic to me but what do i know I'm just a 'fanboy'

Anyway.......
                anyway...
                any pictures to share yet?
                we like pictures of all cues (made by anyone)
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

parris 1.jpg

I'll put up some decent pics when I get down the club tonight but here you go, these arent the best cos was just quickly taken in work.

Comment

Shaft of the cue under my desk excuse the poor lighting
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally Posted by Derek P View Post
                      Shaft of the cue under my desk excuse the poor lighting
                      we have all used that excuse!
                      looks nice, hope it plays well for you, 1.5hr to go!
                      :biggrin:
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Haha fair comment, thanks mate hopefully i settle well with it I'm sure I will.
                        Lasting another 1z5 hours seems like torture after 5 and a half years somehow but im sure its worth the wait for a game I'll enjoy it tonight anyway regardless retiring my welsh black is bit unfortunate but im not parting with it especially as my son is showing a little interest in the game now he's only 8 and the old air lock joints Paul used to put on those cue's were great for the fact you can put the mini butt on for a child to play with it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Derek P View Post
                          Can someone just get rid of this guy?
                          Cos I don't see what he's actually contributing to this forum and he's also completely hi-jacked this thread and ran his mouth off the whole time post after post about a company and man who isn't here to defend himself which shows total lack of class anyway.

From a personal point of view aswell I find him quite insulting when it's my cue I've waited 5 years for, so can I get anyone else agree that he should be removed from this forum?

Plus 1 for a ban on Pearwood
                          Sadly the moderation of this site has gone downhill massively over the last year or so. I had a ban, not even a warning for a minor swearing offence, it was like whoever reported me or whoever was moderating that day couldn't wait to issue a ban. Yet we get idiots like this, hijacking threads, making slanderous unfounded allegations etc. Trouble is its always been the same on here, if this was criticism aimed at Mike Wooldridge or Trevor, you know they would be banning him because they are active on here and are scared in case they make legal challenges, however Parris being the biggest name in cues has bigger fish to fry and wouldn't waste his time but it still doesn't make it right.

Its seriously damaging for owners of Parris cues that someone can come here and bad mouth them and try to devalue them, possible for their own financial gain. SO I say again I urge the mods to act, otherwise I will because I'm getting very annoyed at the double standards on here. If a mod wants to PM me feel free, I want to hear why you think the comments from Pearwood are deemed acceptable behaviour?

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                            Sadly the moderation of this site has gone downhill massively over the last year or so. I had a ban, not even a warning for a minor swearing offence, it was like whoever reported me or whoever was moderating that day couldn't wait to issue a ban. Yet we get idiots like this, hijacking threads, making slanderous unfounded allegations etc. Trouble is its always been the same on here, if this was criticism aimed at Mike Wooldridge or Trevor, you know they would be banning him because they are active on here and are scared in case they make legal challenges, however Parris being the biggest name in cues has bigger fish to fry and wouldn't waste his time but it still doesn't make it right.

Its seriously damaging for owners of Parris cues that someone can come here and bad mouth them and try to devalue them, possible for their own financial gain. SO I say again I urge the mods to act, otherwise I will because I'm getting very annoyed at the double standards on here. If a mod wants to PM me feel free, I want to hear why you think the comments from Pearwood are deemed acceptable behaviour?
                            Cheers for the back up mate, wether you like parris cues or prefer mike or trevor is all neither here nor there for someone with just a geniune love and interest in the game and you can appreciate a quality cue whoever it is made by and if you don't think it's the best then you wouldn't go on and on putting it down anyway it's only cos he has such a massive name this idiot is trying to slander him but it's laughable but mainly it is pointless contributing nothing but achieving the attention that this narcissistic individual is craving.

That's why he should get booted off if he isn't bringing anything decent on here why allow it.

Comment

• Last time I looked this was a forum, a place where one can make comments on others posts as long as the comments adhere to the rules which I believe mine do.

There's an old saying: “If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen”. In your case I suggest you go and write a blog somewhere where only fanboys can read it and no one is allowed to comment let alone speak the truth.

I can appreciate a well made cue as good as anyone I'd just like before I die to see one made by the kids in Parris's workshop that's all.

I have offered you £20 for a little video showing even splices top and bottom of this cue you have bought so pretty pretty please Put up or shut up.

Comment

• Originally Posted by MrPearwood View Post
                                Last time I looked this was a forum, a place where one can make comments on others posts as long as the comments adhere to the rules which I believe mine do.

There's an old saying: “If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen”. In your case I suggest you go and write a blog somewhere where only fanboys can read it and no one is allowed to comment let alone speak the truth.

I can appreciate a well made cue as good as anyone I'd just like before I die to see one made by the kids in Parris's workshop that's all.

I have offered you £20 for a little video showing even splices top and bottom of this cue you have bought so pretty pretty please Put up or shut up.
                                Respect is something which is given to others only by those who have it for themselves.
                                Insulting random people (me) or demeaning a mans business on a public forum does not constitute anything constructive to anyone, the only thing you've achieved is like a naughty child would drawing attention to himself and it's all a bit obvious to everyone else bar you.

Fair enough you don't like John Parris, fair enough you think is work is bad and me and half the rest of the folk who buy his cues are fanboys so what else have you got to contribute to my thread that you have hijacked with your nonsense?

Cos really I don't see you saying anything else and your not god or hitler no one gives a monkeys about your opinion in the grand scheme of things on his work or me they will make up their own minds so why don't you give it a rest about your 20 quid bet and everything else and just let the rest of us go back to discussing cues.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X