• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could try a Robert Osbourne......

Dave

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions.

I went for a Lonergan, should have it within 4 months.
      Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

I once had a cue made by Jason Owen. Sold it after 1 week. Happy i could sell it on 50% of what i payed for it. Horrible experience.

Comment

Originally Posted by Staezione View Post
          I once had a cue made by Jason Owen. Sold it after 1 week. Happy i could sell it on 50% of what i payed for it. Horrible experience.
          In what way ? they look like very nice cues

Comment

Originally Posted by Burwat Champ View Post
            Thanks for the suggestions.

I went for a Lonergan, should have it within 4 months.
            He is a top man, you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Originally Posted by Staezione View Post
              Always makes me laugh when someone says a cue is horrible, in the same breath as saying they were perfectly happy to sell the horrible cue onto someone else.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                Always makes me laugh when someone says a cue is horrible, in the same breath as saying they were perfectly happy to sell the horrible cue onto someone else.
                That just means it didn't suit they game and could suit someone else's...
                So didn't see a problem with that..
                For that one you've always wanted...
                https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
                  That just means it didn't suit they game and could suit someone else's...
                  So didn't see a problem with that..
                  I think describing having the cue as a 'horrible experience' is suggesting more than just not getting on with the cue.

Comment

I think describing having the cue as a 'horrible experience' is suggesting more than just not getting on with the cue.
                    I'm still waiting for him to explain further. I wouldn't of thought there was any need to sell the cue so cheaply ??

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      I'm still waiting for him to explain further. I wouldn't of thought there was any need to sell the cue so cheaply ??
                      I would be interested to as to why?
                      For that one you've always wanted...
                      https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Well, he's posted photos of the cue on the forum before. In 2014 when he bought it and 2016 when he sold it. He seemed happy with it then.

Comment

Well, he's posted photos of the cue on the forum before. In 2014 when he bought it and 2016 when he sold it. He seemed happy with it then.
                          Surely that must be a different cue as he said he sold it after 1 week

Comment

Surely that must be a different cue as he said he sold it after 1 week
                            Maybe the first was so horrible, he bought another just to make sure

Comment

That's funny, but true.
                              What a week that was.

Comment

Sold it after a week to a club member who was aware of the faults in the cue but he didn't seem to bother. When he decided to get a new cue he asked me to put it on here.
                                On the forum here i got about 10 private messages and i told everyone who was really interested there were problems. It was sold for !95 £ and that person still has it i think.

Comment

Working...
                                X