No announcement yet.

Pool Cue Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went with the one I posted in the end, christened it tonight. Not sure if it's brilliant, but it's a million times better than the ones dotted around rileys. Probably somewhat psychological but I was playing the best I have for years! Cheers for the advice, gang.

Comment

Originally Posted by Beefheart View Post
      I went with the one I posted in the end, christened it tonight. Not sure if it's brilliant, but it's a million times better than the ones dotted around rileys. Probably somewhat psychological but I was playing the best I have for years! Cheers for the advice, gang.
      If it gets you paying better, it's a good start.
      For that one you've always wanted...
      https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
        Originally Posted by Beefheart View Post
        If it gets you paying better, it's a good start.
        Beef - I think ninja meant "playing" but his internal-saleman made him type "paying" :biggrin:

Always nice to play with a new cue and I hope the improvement continues
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          Beef - I think ninja meant "playing" but his internal-saleman made him type "paying" :biggrin:

Always nice to play with a new cue and I hope the improvement continues
          You can go right off some people :tongue::angel:
          For that one you've always wanted...
          https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Working...
          X