Will Hunt cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
    I have a WH Green Plate and I think it looks awesome. The ebony is virtually jet black, the rosewood is beautifully figured and the splicing is spot on. Whether or not it's made by him or in Thailand, it's still a good cue. If it wasn't too light for me and the tip was a better size for me it wood easily be good enough for me. I hear the cautious comments and criticisms, but I think they're a bit over done.

I haven't heard so much written about fakes. More that allegedly he bought them from Thailand and finished them off with his badge - not sure if this is accurate, but regardless a decent cue.

If you play well with it and it suits your game then it's worth it. Only caveat - his reputation has tanked and so the badge doesn't carry the prestige and price tag that it once used to. I don't think that's down to the cue quality though.

Its definitely accurate that they're imported basically as fully made cues with round butts, he then adds his badge and adjusts to size, length etc. He admitted this on his website at one point then later removed it as he probably realised such an admission would tank what people were willing to pay for "his" cues.

This video more or less shows what they do to a cue after they receive it, not much point in asking for a "making of" video as that would consist of them taking it out of a shipping box.

Comment

You could always get the "making a cue" video dubbed into English ;-)))

Comment

Working...
      X