1 pc Peradon Joe Davis Maple cue review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
    Quality wise can this be compared to an adr cue?
    The cue you are looking at is machine spliced so is more of a "budget" choice, an adr cue will be hand spliced i presume so would hopefully be a better quality made cue.
    How they play of course is totally un fathomable

Comment

Yes, this Peradon is machine spliced(has pointed splices)

Comment

"The Great Players" series of cues and the logo point towards probably late 1980s; made in the boom time of snooker on TV
        As has been said it is machine splices, i.e. the square ends to the bottom showing the block butt machined and married to the shaft.
        not overly valuable (see JRC's recollection) but could be a player to the right person
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks guys. How are sanmans cues compared to adr cues?

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
            Thanks guys. How are sanmans cues compared to adr cues?
            Lol stop asking daft questions !
            All cues play differently anyway, just buy something you are happy with the price of.
            Sanman being where he is I can't imagine many on here having tried them out

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Lol stop asking daft questions !
              All cues play differently anyway, just buy something you are happy with the price of.
              Sanman being where he is I can't imagine many on here having tried them out
              lol. Actually I am buying this cue for my friend who tried the adr and loved it, tried getting one of those but could not find them in my spec presently. So, I wanted to check if sanmans are similar in quality

Comment

I think Sanmans would be better

Comment

Working...
                X