Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Help From Cue Experts About Mike Little Cues

Hi All,

On Ebay there are 'ML Cues'. I know that it can be risky when buying off Ebay because sometimes the people selling have no snooker knowledge, but I've seen cues on Ebay and there seems to be lots of 'ML', 'JX' and other cue brands similar to this. Before I start, 'ML' means Mike Little, he is apparently the cue maker. They are from an Ebay shop and the cues look beautiful. It says these 'ML' cues are handmade etc etc. Their shop looks very professional and I know people make their Ebay shop look professional so other people don't query it but I was wondering about the actual quality of these cues. As I said earlier in this post, they do look beautiful, and I don't normally say that about cues which may not be as they are described.

My question is: Are these 'ML' Cues handmade "perfectly" or are these just cheap chinese.....rubbish! ?

If they are actually handmade cues and made just like they are said, then they could be really great cues...but if they are cheap chinese cues...then they are not.

I am interested in these because they do look very nice and even though I am not buying a new cue at the moment, i'm wondering if I should steer clear of them or not.

Out of all the 'JX' and all of the other "cue makers" (If they are or not) that have shops on Ebay, 'ML' Cues look the best.

A similar thread was made a while ago but I'm after information about 'ML' Cues.

Does anyone know genuine information about these.

I hope that milewooldridge, trevs1, ADR147 and any others who have knowledge of these cues can comment.

Thanks in Advance,
    bongo.

Wait a minute, I've looked at a 'ML' cue and the maker is Matthew Lee. Some are Mike Little and some are Matthew Lee.

Anyway information about 'ML' cues in general please!

(go to www.ebay.co.uk and type in 'Snooker Cues' in search, some 'ML' cues will appear)

Comment

These are the same cues as the JX, MA etc. They just keep rotating the designation of they to keep people thinking they're "fresh". If you read the blurb they give, they mention someone as the designer, not the maker of the cue. Iv'e played with them, and for the money they are OK, but for little more cash you can get a much better cue (but plain). They are pretty though.

Daniel

Comment

Working...
      X