ye olde ash cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi mate

i cant remember exactly how much i paid for it, i buy and sell that many cues its hard to keep track of what things have cost me, the cue must be worth what its at or people wouldnt still be bidding, i would say between 400-500 would be a good price, the ce is rare and will only go up in value when it gets older, cue collecting has become very fashionable lately with a lot more people colecting cues, this is going to put cue prices up because everyone wants the cues for there own collection, not to mention its also a craker of a playing cue.
    Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by craigslater View Post
      Hi mate

i cant remember exactly how much i paid for it, i buy and sell that many cues its hard to keep track of what things have cost me, the cue must be worth what its at or people wouldnt still be bidding, i would say between 400-500 would be a good price, the ce is rare and will only go up in value when it gets older, cue collecting has become very fashionable lately with a lot more people colecting cues, this is going to put cue prices up because everyone wants the cues for there own collection, not to mention its also a craker of a playing cue.
      Craig, Good on yer mate, I hope it goes for 600 quid plus and I must say I wouldnt at all be surprised if it did.
      Andrew Ramsay and I have been chuckling away over the last few weeks at the prices some cues have been achieving on ebay lately. A Joe Davis 147 reaching over 100 quid and a Joe Davis 500 break with the worse badge ive ever seen making 112 quid! Thats crazy. A 2nd Ed Ye olde ash making over 400 quid just demonstrates how much the serious collectors value this cue and how rare it really is. There is some serious knowledge and experience on this thread who have all said they havent even seen a 1st ed Ye olde ash so a good quality genuine 2nd ed isnt going to be far behind in the desirable cue stakes.
      http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

Thanks Jason good posting, i hope it goes for 600 aswel, it is a great cue and ike i said before cue collecting has become a lot more desirable in the past few years, truth is good collectable cues are becoming harder to find.
        Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

btw i have a davis 135 & 2501 champion cue on ebay aswel, only 67 quid at the minute bargain!
          Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Working...
          X