No announcement yet.

Baffling news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I hear, but as life states: You get what you pay for.

I rang Kev the other day and apparently its ready, he just said, ''Well, its looking like a cue''. Dunno why he didnt just say its completed lol. Its just up to me to sort the money out now. But Im worried about the payment method, he just said to do it over the phone. Anyone know if I have to tell him my numbers or its a programme type thing.

Comment

I'd think you'll have to give your card number, start/expiry date, issue number, security code...

Not the most secure way of doing things for sure. The company I work for refunds accounts after fraudulent transactions daily. But that's a whole other story lol. I've worked for a few different companies including sky and they have a lot of things in place in certain places to prevent your details from going anywhere else other than their systems. But if you're going to give them over the phone you just better trust that it's simply for the payements you've agreed! Which I'm sure in this case you'd be fine lol.

Personally from my experiences through work I won't give my details over the phone, but I'm a paranoid tech age kinda guy
      Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Comment

send him a cheque, i still post people cash!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Of course as you suggested to me ADR147, paypal is a good way to go.
          Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Comment

I wish I could use paypal, but Kevin cant for some reason.

and adr: I wouldnt send cash if the royal mail offered four armoured tanks. we've been stung before with cash in the post.
            Last edited by mattyuk; 6 March 2008, 08:39 PM.

Comment

would not worry about it Kev is very trustworthy guy.
              "Don't think, feel"

Comment

i have paid kevin on 3 seperate times over the phone and never a problem .

Comment

Yeah ok ill do that.

Comment

I am wondering if I were to request even splicings from Kevin, will he say sure and may be just charge me more, or will he tell me no and just wont take my order because he cannot do it or does not believe in doing it or whatever?
                    Last edited by poolqjunkie; 9 March 2008, 11:55 AM.
                    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

he will say no problem.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                      X