peradon and fletcher match cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peradon and fletcher match cue

hi my first post here, returning to the game after few years out.love these forums. Looking for a new cue and just got outbid at last minute on a peradon and fletcher match cue, it went for £21 including case, did i miss out on a real bargain? looked around on net but must be old cue as no info on it. anyway i hope its bent lol

Generally these are good cues. Probably be another one along soon so wouldnt worry. I just refurbished a peradon edwardian (also 2 piece with wooden screw joint) for my mate from ebay. He's very happy with it, reasonable quality shaft with a good hit. Powerglides are also worth tracking down.

Comment

Hi, i was also watching that auction with interest as a couple of weeks earlier
      i bought a beautiful Peradon and fletcher Match cue with case for 99p !.
      The description did not say what it was but i knew from the Peradon and fletcher logo embossed on the rubber piece on the butt that it was a peradon and fletcher cue, the piece on the butt where Peradon and fletcher Match cue was printed had faded but if you look closely you can see the print.
      Curiously the inside of the case has a printed plate that says "Flight Directors Snooker classic 1992", i would dearly love to know the the origins of the cue and case, like was it a prize in the said competition in 1992 ?.
      But going back to the auction you lost out on, the auction was won by "Hanlon", who seems to buy a lot of cues on ebay.

Comment

Working...
      X