X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post
    How i wish i can lay my hands on this
    Maybe we can have Mr John Parris to step forward to verify if this is a true blue JPU or it is just a replica.

Comment

• Pinky!

As promised, here's my Pinky:

John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

• Curly Pinky

Comment

• Liking that round butt cue . Looks the nuts .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Actually John's curly pinky looked MUCH MUCH better than the picture posted!

Snookered <=== like the playability too

Comment

• Sorry I'm not much of a photographer, can't represent the actual cue well enough in pictures!

Had a go with it today, made some 20+ breaks (well that's my standard of play, elated that I'm already adjusting to the new cue). Loving the power and firmness of the strike on cueball. Well Robin sure made me a gem to look at and play with!
              John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

• somemore old cues

[ATTACH][ATTACH]009-1.JPG[/ATTACH][/ATTACH] somemore of my old cues,albert monkhouse oldham,john bennet london,ryley diamond,camkin,permac chapion,4 joe davis,thurston cork handle,horace lindrum club cue,pontins cue, peall picture badge,melbourne inman picture badge
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post
                  How i wish i can lay my hands on this

Does any body have the john Parris ultimate 001 or would john even remember the cue or who he sold it too, This cue would be worth a fourtune.

Comment

• here's my old cue, had it off my grandfather when i was about 11 and the only cue i've ever really used.

i could do with some help regarding the origins of the cue and the maker?

so any help is very much appreciated.

thanks.

http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g395/paz73/

Comment

• sorry but i'm useless on a computer, didnt know how to put the pics on here.

took me forever to put them on photobucket lol.

Comment

• Have never seen a cue like this one, but expect someone will manage to give you some help.
                        :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by the_paz View Post
                          here's my old cue, had it off my grandfather when i was about 11 and the only cue i've ever really used.

i could do with some help regarding the origins of the cue and the maker?

so any help is very much appreciated.

thanks.

http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g395/paz73/
                          ADR might help here...
                          :snooker:

Comment

• yeah hopefully.

i'm 37 now, had this cue since i was 11, and played for wales at 8 ball all over the place and never seen one like it.

also the dimentions are its 56 inches long, 16 oz in weight, the butt is very thin, and the tip is 8mm.

again, many thanks for any help.

Comment

• Not many double machine spliced cues about thought at first it was a powerglide mannock but very unsure on closer inspection.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
                                Not many double machine spliced cues about thought at first it was a powerglide mannock but very unsure on closer inspection.
                                That's what I'd have said too, it looks exactly like a Powerglide Mannock, but perhaps it's been altered/touched up by someone ...? I'd be willing to bet that it was originally a Mannock replica, though - I know Craftsman made one too, but with darker woods in the butt. This one looks like it's got rosewood and padauk, which is what Powerglide used in theirs.

As someone said before, ask ADR, he'll likely know. :snooker:
                                Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Working...
                                X