• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    which one?
    probably the glover or wooldridge.

Comment

• cue pics

We all love our cues, This im sure of ! And my misses has often commented on how i look after my cue better than my car ect, But seeing those previous pictures has got me thinking! And i dont belive the misses would look to mutch better than the cue on them sheets! Great effort there mate, we should all take not and next time we sell a cue on ebay we should try it.
      Might improve the unbelievable prices some cues go for on ebay eh.

Comment

• Just a few pics of my new parris ultimate cue and matching mini butt, it is 57.75 inches long, weighs 18.5 oz, and has a 9.5mm tip.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by paulbur; 10 March 2009, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• What a best snooker cue I have seen here. I will buy new cue. I think master cue 3/4 M4 Royal, but now I think I will buy 1pc cue, because it looks better. I love us and I love snooker. Thank you very much.

Comment

• I would like to show you all , the magic cue from the MASTER cuemaker - Keith Auld!It made all part out of standard - uneven splices,loosen butt joint, and the important is:
            Although this is a custom made cue , but I don't think it's made to my spec. except the length of the cue
            Last edited by cueinhand; 5 September 2010, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueinhand View Post
              I would like to show you all , the magic cue from the MASTER cuemaker - Keith Auld!It made all part out of standard - uneven splices,loosen butt joint, and the important is:
              Although this is a custom made cue , but I don't think it's made to my spec. except the length of the cue
              The cue in the photo looks terrible to me, mind you from the stuff ive read on this forum about keith auld cues im not suprised,the funny thing is i read that he also makes furniture and you know what they say jack of all trades MASTER of none.

Comment

• My New Cue!!!

Got my new Mike Wooldridge custom jobbie the other day. Pleased as punch. Spec, feel and look is spot on! And posibly the best piece of ash i have seen!

I could not ask for more!!! Thank you Mike so much! You are a STAR!!!

First game played last Friday 6 balled my playing partner. Said he now hates "That fing cue!" :snooker:

Spec
                58 inch
                17.5 oz
                8.5mm tip
                28.25mm Butt diameter
                17 inches Balance point
                1 piece
                Macassar butt with 4 point splice of curly maple and 4 point splice of burr.

sigpic <---New Website
                Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

• Nice cue that Dan, so when are you sending it back to Mike to have it finished off

Only joking

Comment

• totlxtc how much was that beast ? and how long did it take ? Think I might have to do a Ronnie job on my cue
                    Last edited by Mr O; 20 January 2009, 02:15 AM.

Comment

• Sorry Mr O i dont like to talk money
                      It was about a 4 month wait but worth it all the way. Mike had a few problems getting the curly maple so that it was perfect but the guy is like a dog with a bone, never gives up. Even the macassar matches up so there is no dark/light splice lines.
                      sigpic <---New Website

Comment

• Ooooh top secret then..

Nice design, butt too slim for me though

Comment

• do you play pool with it or snooker?
                          d

Comment

• Originally Posted by drhodes View Post
                            do you play pool with it or snooker?
                            Pool. I would not use a 8.5mm tip on a snooker table :snooker:
                            sigpic <---New Website

Comment

• Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                              Sorry Mr O i dont like to talk money
                              It was about a 4 month wait but worth it all the way. Mike had a few problems getting the curly maple so that it was perfect but the guy is like a dog with a bone, never gives up. Even the macassar matches up so there is no dark/light splice lines.
                              Come on which was it:
                              Arm?
                              Leg?
                              or first born?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Watford View Post
                                Come on which was it:
                                Arm?
                                Leg?
                                or first born?
                                worse.

his soul....