• top woods cue

more woods cue
    Attached Files
    woodscue@gmail.com

Easy way to custom made your cue

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

• Hi Kevin,

Were these cues known as kevin sharland cues before?

Comment

• Hi,

This cue is ★★★ the top of our range.

kevin sharland cue and WOODS cue are made by same manufacturer: WOODS , but they are different grade . And the current ★★ WOODS cues are impoved, better quality than old kevin sharland cues. thanks

Originally Posted by JayCho View Post
        Hi Kevin,

Were these cues known as kevin sharland cues before?
        woodscue@gmail.com

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by johnroger View Post
          Sometimes I wonder about my sanity!!! yes there are cues in every case. I have 2/ John Parris 2/ Mike Wooldridge 2/ Robin Cook 1/ Tony Ions 1/ Tony Glover 2/ Barracuda 'gold and silver' 2/ Mastercue 1/ O-Min 1/ Ivory league 1/ Trevor White 1/Dan Shelton 1/ David Coutts 1/ Acuerate 2/ Peradon & Fletcher 1/ UT 1/ Kevin De Roo 1/Aurora and I am sure there are some that I have missed.
          I have a plan perhaps Australians could give me their thoughts! In Australia there are no outlets that stock this selection of cues to try. I thought I could provide a try before you buy service.
          Not only nice cues but nice cases you have in your collection, too.
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• My Newest Snakewood Cue

I involved in this custom cue's snakewood splices, so I was very excited on this one. Finished yesterday.
            57" long, 9.8mm tip, 18oz weight, 29.5mm butt, 17.5" balance.
            My own 'C' badge. First cue with this official badge.
            Very old Maple Shaft (Stiff to Medium Action), Deep Black African Ebony splices, Curly Maple, Snakewood (I bought in timber, then cut and select the best splices - costed me a lot as less than half is usable).
            Handfinishing on the butt took us more than 4 hours. No Lacquer or Varnish of any kind.

At first I was intended to use redwood for middle 4 splices, but the color of our redwood (wine color) will overpower the color of the snakewood. Eventhough I am only 95% happy with this one (the curly maple in the 4 middle splices is a bit too heavy in pattern vs snakewood) but the shaft makes me very happy (I am a fan of Ash but my makers all voted for this shaft, so I picked it), besides I involved in its custom process too (the snakewood splices fitting & working). I added maple wood underneathed the snakewood to add more visual attention to the snake. My cuemaking team is very pleased with the outcome of this one. Costed me almost US$400 to get it done. Enjoy
            Last edited by unclevit; 21 February 2011, 12:03 AM.
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

• That is very nice indeed. Its easy to see that a lot of work went into it. I use a maple cue myself and from those specs and with a 9.8mm ferrule it will be a very powerful cue indeed.

Love the maple splice underneath, very nice peice!
              :snooker:

Comment

• good looking
                it's too heavy for me, I prefer facing splice.
                by the way, what meaning of "C"

Comment

• Originally Posted by GEO147 View Post
                  That is very nice indeed. Its easy to see that a lot of work went into it. I use a maple cue myself and from those specs and with a 9.8mm ferrule it will be a very powerful cue indeed.

Love the maple splice underneath, very nice peice!
                  :snooker:
                  Thanks. I am waiting for my ordered stained/spotted deep black ebony wood from Cambodia. Due to our troubles with them currently, authorities do not allow the crossing of our timbers. Need to wait a few weeks more. For this snakewood cue, I have corrected the total weight. It's 18oz. not 17.5 (the maple is quite solid, and about 10oz for the shaft piece alone. But the balance is very nice, front and back. Still need to playtest it but since the makers like this shaft lot, so it will be my peace of mind for now)
                  Last edited by unclevit; 24 January 2011, 02:49 AM.
                  It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueinhand View Post
                    good looking
                    it's too heavy for me, I prefer facing splice.
                    by the way, what meaning of "C"
                    'C' is the first letter of my team leader's name & workshop brand, and also my surname's first letter

BTW, it looks heavy from the scale reading, but since the balance is exceptionally good, front and back (commented by the team) it's very comfortable in hand. Take Care 'cueinhand'
                    It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Nice looking cue mate

Comment

• Nice cue, unclevit.
                        No crack on the snakewood? Did you seal them, or just oil them?
                        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Very very nice unclevit like the look of this alot. Well done.

Comment

• one piece maple cue with burl splices.:snooker:
                            Attached Files
                            woodscue@gmail.com

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                              Nice cue, unclevit.
                              No crack on the snakewood? Did you seal them, or just oil them?
                              Lucky these pieces got no crack. We use different oils in the finishing process, not before
                              It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Originally Posted by tornado taylor View Post
                                Very very nice unclevit like the look of this alot. Well done.
                                Tks. It took the longest hours to work on this one. Now it becomes a show piece for many clubs here
                                It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
                                X