• Show
Clear All

• is your Conisseur 1pc or 2pc?

Originally Posted by purist View Post
    My Favourite 3

Comment

• Originally Posted by acidash View Post
      is your Conisseur 1pc or 2pc?
      It's a 2pc, I think 1pc would be better especially a 1pc maple like Stephen's.

Comment

• Sorry guys, please comment isnt this a great idea?

I just make 1 drawing using sketch up 8 of a cue that might be better upgrade from the whole ideas, few month ago i grab 1 of gravity cue from neil website, so far that cue it does really improve my game play, its really prevent my hand from twisting habit, but the problem is that cue are to heavy and its keel weight seem look still a trouble( does not last longger), and its still did not improve my hand during swinging left and right while stroking, i also have buy tri-cue, the fact is tri cue will improve your bridge technique, and prevent your hand swing left and right during stroking automaticly. so i was thinking why not someone do 1 cue that combine Tri-cue & Gravity Cue and that really will improve alot..

how to do its: we use math here..

we might can laminate 2 type of wood together with different specific gravity of wood..
        let say we pick "Rose wood" with 0.84SG 7/8 of round stock & Lignum Vitae that sink in water with 1.57SG 1/8 of round stock..
        then glueing together leave it dry before start shaping it to normal cue or Tri-cue type
        standard cue size have 499.32cm3 and that will make cue accurately around 10oz.. the rest more weight we just need depend on splice, 3/4joint or some extra weight if they want more..
        its look simple then it does..

does anyone here who have that cue making talent willing to try?
        i would be happy to pay big even for a replica (budget USD 3k).. please contact me via email,
        ill show ya my whole drawing and explaination/event with match calculation.-fairuz.ahmad@inbox.com-

sorry for my bad english..
        btw how to send picture in here? im kinda new..

Comment

• Comment

• Originally Posted by Fairuz View Post
            I just make 1 drawing using sketch up 8 of a cue that might be better upgrade from the whole ideas, few month ago i grab 1 of gravity cue from neil website, so far that cue it does really improve my game play, its really prevent my hand from twisting habit, but the problem is that cue are to heavy and its keel weight seem look still a trouble( does not last longger), and its still did not improve my hand during swinging left and right while stroking, i also have buy tri-cue, the fact is tri cue will improve your bridge technique, and prevent your hand swing left and right during stroking automaticly. so i was thinking why not someone do 1 cue that combine Tri-cue & Gravity Cue and that really will improve alot..

how to do its: we use math here..

we might can laminate 2 type of wood together with different specific gravity of wood..
            let say we pick "Rose wood" with 0.84SG 7/8 of round stock & Lignum Vitae that sink in water with 1.57SG 1/8 of round stock..
            then glueing together leave it dry before start shaping it to normal cue or Tri-cue type
            standard cue size have 499.32cm3 and that will make cue accurately around 10oz.. the rest more weight we just need depend on splice, 3/4joint or some extra weight if they want more..
            its look simple then it does..

does anyone here who have that cue making talent willing to try?
            i would be happy to pay big even for a replica (budget USD 3k).. please contact me via email,
            ill show ya my whole drawing and explaination/event with match calculation.-fairuz.ahmad@inbox.com-

sorry for my bad english..
            btw how to send picture in here? im kinda new..
            That sounds complicated.

As posting images you got have ten posts. But will probably still get in a moderator que.

Comment

• I can add this one to my family as of Thursday night, so just wondering what to call her.

The cue was sent to a cabinet maker friend of the sellers to enhance the quality of the finish, and now she is looking very fine indeed.

Here are the pictures the seller took of the actual cue 'before' the make over:

Comment

• cue butts

more attemps at some butts

Comment

• Wow there are some lovely looking cues on this site!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                    more attemps at some butts
                    Keep 'em coming Jim!

Comment

• My Trevor White...Ash shaft/Ebony/Bloodwood/MW supertip/North wales case...
                      My 'Flame' cue.... Maple shaft/Purpleheart/Ebony/Lacewood/maple veneers/Talisman soft tip...

(click pics too enlarge)

Attached Files
                      Last edited by cally; 22 March 2011, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• Ive had the pleasure of playing with both of Cally,s cues and they are lovely cues and good players . I,ve been even more fortunate to play with his ball aswell , and they are class

Nice work Jim , keep it up

Comment

• Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                          Ive had the pleasure of playing with both of Cally,s cues and they are lovely cues and good players . I,ve been even more fortunate to play with his ball aswell , and they are class

Nice work Jim , keep it up
                          You been drinking again...LMAO...

Thanks bud, it was a pleasure to have you play with my Shaft(s) and balls....

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
                            You been drinking again...LMAO...

Thanks bud, it was a pleasure to have you play with my Shaft(s) and balls....
                            FANNY cues coming shortly.

Comment

• Originally Posted by flame View Post
                              FANNY cues coming shortly.
                              Look forward to trying um...

Comment

• John Parris Traditional Cue 3/4 split above splices. This hopefully is going to be my new playing cue, strangely in top picture joint is not visible so it looks like a one piece cue ??
                                Specs are 58" / 9.5 / 18.4 oz / 29.5 butt / balance point 18" / jointed at 18.5" / splices 17" long

Comment

Working...
                                X