This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by deant1982 View Post
    I think it would be an interesting auction for it. It is the smoothest cue I've ever felt, and its 85 years old. It is smoother than brand new cues (by quite a way!)
    Perhaps it is because it has a pearwood shaft...:-)
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
      Perhaps it is because it has a pearwood shaft...:-)
      Good chance....
      If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
        Nice cues mate........love the Aeon cue , a really nice design.
        I've just come across a pic of your TW on a different thread, no wonder you like mine so much............
        http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...564#post589564
        If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

• I agree, Pearwood is definitely the smoothest thing i've felt. I have a Pearwood shafted pool cue, which is a smooth as a baby's bum .......unfortunately, I just can't get on with it, so it may well be for sale soon........

Comment

• My new cue made for my birthday by Mastercraft!! just amazing

Comment

• nice design buddy...!!!!
              http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

• Gradz jwhitbread. Awesome cue m8.

Comment

• Very nice mate . Loving the design on the mini butt as well .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• yea. nice cue nice mini butt <3
                    In progressing!!

Comment

• Here are pic's of my Dan Shelton cue. The pic's on his website are probably better but you can't see the mini butt on there

http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/...Shelton%20cue/

There are some annoying orange marks on the butt, which I just can't get rid of

Comment

• My omin union one piece ash =D

In progressing!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by DocJ View Post
                          Here are pic's of my Dan Shelton cue. The pic's on his website are probably better but you can't see the mini butt on there

http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/...Shelton%20cue/

There are some annoying orange marks on the butt, which I just can't get rid of
                          Was the joint tightened up all the way when the pictures were taken?
                          How did you get those marks on the butt?
                          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Was the joint tightened up all the way when the pictures were taken?
                            How did you get those marks on the butt?
                            I think it was.......although there's a chance it could have been a bit loose. I'm sure it's flush when tightened but I can see it doesn't look 100% that way in the picture. As for the marks, I wish I knew! I always leave my cue out of the way when i'm not playing with it, so I can only assume that something was spilled nearby and splashed it or something like that???

Comment

• Originally Posted by DocJ View Post
                              I think it was.......although there's a chance it could have been a bit loose. I'm sure it's flush when tightened but I can see it doesn't look 100% that way in the picture. As for the marks, I wish I knew! I always leave my cue out of the way when i'm not playing with it, so I can only assume that something was spilled nearby and splashed it or something like that???
                              Lovely looking cue. I asked only because the top ebony splice looked to be off to the right in the picture. I am sure your cue is all lined up perfectly in real.
                              If those marks are left on the surface of the maple checkers, may be you can try to remove it with a piece of magic eraser dipped in a bit of alcohol, then oil and finish it over again.
                              Last edited by poolqjunkie; 22 July 2011, 02:38 AM.
                              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Lovely looking cue. I asked only because the top ebony splice looked to be off to the right in the picture. I am sure your cue is all lined up perfectly in real.
                                If those marks are left on the surface of the maple checkers, may be you can try to remove it with a piece of magic eraser dipped in a bit of alcohol, then oil and finish it over again.
                                I may give that a go. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X