This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    ...Could do with another polish though !!!
    Lol, nice one...
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Could do with another polish though !!!
      LOL. Yeah I know...could use some cue oil I guess.:-)
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
        LOL. Yeah I know...could use some cue oil I guess.:-)
        I think Neil was just pulling your leg... the finish looks as polished as ever... excellent...
        When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
          I think Neil was just pulling your leg... the finish looks as polished as ever... excellent...
          I know, I was just joking.:-)
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• very very nice cue
            just saw those pics on Facebook

Comment

• These are my current two playing cues. Both similarly specced but the single spliced one is 20 ounces and the multi spliced one is 18 ounces

Comment

• how do you post pictures on this ?? I cannot see the attachment button ???

Comment

• Originally Posted by ch147 View Post
                  how do you post pictures on this ?? I cannot see the attachment button ???
                  HI ch147, you have to wait for ten posts before you have full functionality.
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Comment

• Thanks Dean. Sanman's cues look great but do you not find 20 ounces too heavy. I have a Parris 19 oz Professional and sometimes I worry it is hard to play the light touch shots well.

Comment

Thanks Dean. Sanman's cues look great but do you not find 20 ounces too heavy. I have a Parris 19 oz Professional and sometimes I worry it is hard to play the light touch shots well.
                        I had both cues made similtaneously with different weights. You are right 20 ounces is a bit heavy but at least I have a backup cue made dientically from the same piece of timber and should I have problem then all I would have to do is reweight them to make it similar to the lighter cue. I do however use the heavier cue time to time and once you play with it for a while you get used to it.

Comment

• Some of My Collection

Just I would show some of these beauties off. Not shown are my other Northwest, a Hunt and O'Byrne, a Powerglide 1982 Senator and my 1990 2-piece Parris signed at the Crucible in that year by all 4 semi-finalists (...trivia question being can you name all 4 ??) Enjoy. C
                          Attached Files

Comment

• oh and I forgot to mention,...the Connossieur in the pic is signed as well, by Hendo himself......

Comment

Just I would show some of these beauties off. Not shown are my other Northwest, a Hunt and O'Byrne, a Powerglide 1982 Senator and my 1990 2-piece Parris signed at the Crucible in that year by all 4 semi-finalists (...trivia question being can you name all 4 ??) Enjoy. C
                              Davis, Hendry, Parrott and Jimmy White.

Some very nice cues there though.
                              If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

• My Orme&Sons Match Cue

Comment

Working...
                                X