Clear All

• heres my new cue bought from jrc750
    58 inches, 9.5 tip 18 onz

Comment

• 'Tis a nice one that bud fairplay...

Comment

• thats a nice shaft better than a lot of ultimates i have seen

Comment

• Cheers guys, was pestering him for ages to buy it but it wasn't for sale. And last week he finally cracked. Hope my cue buying days are over. : )

Comment

• Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
            Cheers guys, was pestering him for ages to buy it but it wasn't for sale. And last week he finally cracked. Hope my cue buying days are over. : )
            Yes you made me crack matty !
            Just hope you play well with it, and give me 1st chance to buy it back if you ever decide to sell it on
            There is a reason to my madness for selling it, i eventually ordered a custom cue from Robin Cook, but with a 30 week wait (only 26 ish to go lol) i didn't want to get too attached to one cue, as i want the Robin one to be "the one" (fingers crossed)

Comment

heres my new cue bought from jrc750
              58 inches, 9.5 tip 18 onz
              You sure this pic is the same cue matty, (or have you mixed diff cues up) dont remember it looking like this ???

Comment

• same cue mate, just that pic and like a few others taken from my blackberry phone

Comment

• Picked up this beauty the other night See how dark the ash is compared to my anemic GBL cue, it actually looks better now as i have polished up the butt, but too dismal of a day here to take pics. Played with it earlier, very different kettle of fish to a modern cue
                  Specs: 58", 11 ferrule, 16 oz, 31 butt, balance point 17 1/2"

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Picked up this beauty the other night See how dark the ash is compared to my anemic GBL cue, it actually looks better now as i have polished up the butt, but too dismal of a day here to take pics. Played with it earlier, very different kettle of fish to a modern cue
                    Specs: 58", 11 ferrule, 16 oz, 31 butt, balance point 17 1/2"

Wondered how long it would be before you started showing off........lol

Very nice though !

Comment

• Nice cue mate. How much that set you back? Is it too whippy to play with?

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                        Wondered how long it would be before you started showing off........lol

Very nice though !
                        Well its hard to keep it all to myself lol, my son doesn't care about me blabbing on about cues, and 95 % of the lads at the snooker hall think i'm mad for having even more than one cue, so thought i would share it with my "virtual friends" instead
                        Took a while to get used to the massive tip, but after 10 minutes or so i was potting blacks off the spot no problem ! (and lately it has been a problem lol)

Comment

Nice cue mate. How much that set you back? Is it too whippy to play with?
                          Cheers matty, quite stiff actually, so wasn't a problem, just massive thick shaft was lol
                          (i'll pm you )

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            Well its hard to keep it all to myself lol, my son doesn't care about me blabbing on about cues, and 95 % of the lads at the snooker hall think i'm mad for having even more than one cue, so thought i would share it with my "virtual friends" instead
                            Took a while to get used to the massive tip, but after 10 minutes or so i was potting blacks off the spot no problem ! (and lately it has been a problem lol)
                            Nice deep colour there, how old do you think it is? From the look of it, looks like it has been left out in an old smokey club
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• i know the old ash is better than mine but if jrc can show off so can i lol these are my 2 latestjust thought put badges in to show off a bit more lol

Comment

• nice Jim. Whats the reasoning behind the badge lettering if i may ask?

Comment

Working...
                                X