X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice. Macs 4tw.

Comment

• Just adopted 3 new babies from 2 fellow forum members, thankyou very much, and now i'm skint
      JP 3/4 Classic around 16 years old, James Butters badged one piece cue with rosewood front splice virtually brand new, and a Robin Cook plain ebony one piece with lovely golden ash shaft, again brand new.
      JP 58" 9.5 18.7 oz
      JB 58" 9.5 17.4 oz (was meant to be 18 oz, but i found out last night i can play well with it so no worries )
      RC 57 1/2" 9.9 18.2 oz

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Just adopted 3 new babies from 2 fellow forum members, thankyou very much, and now i'm skint
        JP 3/4 Classic around 16 years old, James Butters badged one piece cue with rosewood front splice virtually brand new, and a Robin Cook plain ebony one piece with lovely golden ash shaft, again brand new.
        JP 58" 9.5 18.7 oz
        JB 58" 9.5 17.4 oz (was meant to be 18 oz, but i found out last night i can play well with it so no worries )
        RC 57 1/2" 9.9 18.2 oz

Very nice mate, great pics as well which is you favourite so far ? love the dark shaft on the Robin Cue & his badges.........looks a nice shaft on the Butters as well in terms of arrows, his best works usually very good.........;-)
        Last edited by CueAntW147; 19 November 2011, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Golden View Post
          Having posted some 'work in progress' pictures earlier in the thread, here's the finished article . .

36 splices of Ebony and Maple on an ash shaft with the straightest grain you're likely to see on a cue.

Having visited Mastercraft in Shropshire, I asked for 'something different' and that's certainly what I got. I can't speak highly enough about Dave and Chris who have been amazing from start to finish, not only getting the cue finished on time (somewhat of a rarity when it comes to cue makers these days) but also at a great price and an amazing end result. Having purchased cues from various cue makers over the years, you won't find better service or value for money than Mastercraft and their cues aren't too shabby either
          Very nice mate, yes good lads Dave & Chris, keen to please & offer great value the money so a win, win.
          One thing's for sure lot's of skill, time & effort gone in to making that design........
          Last edited by CueAntW147; 19 November 2011, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
            Very nice mate, great pics as well which is you favourite so far ? love the dark shaft on the Robin Cue & his badges.........
            Well i only took out 2 cues as i didn't want to look like a golfer
            Alternated each frame between Butters and Cook cue, i won 6-4 against a good player
            I played better with the Butters cue even tho its lighter than i'm used to, but thats maybe because its taper is more like i'm used to, the Cook cue is a bit thicker because of the bigger ferrule, but the Cook cue just gives off an air of quality that i want to get used to. The Classic feels as tho its going to be a great player, but will have to wait to find out.
            Think i'm starting to go too far, altho i know a lot of you are far worse !!!

Comment

Well i only took out 2 cues as i didn't want to look like a golfer
              Alternated each frame between Butters and Cook cue, i won 6-4 against a good player
              I played better with the Butters cue even tho its lighter than i'm used to, but thats maybe because its taper is more like i'm used to, the Cook cue is a bit thicker because of the bigger ferrule, but the Cook cue just gives off an air of quality that i want to get used to. The Classic feels as tho its going to be a great player, but will have to wait to find out.
              Think i'm starting to go too far, altho i know a lot of you are far worse !!!

lol.......i see your keen to show off your cases as well mate...very nice!

Love Robins work though, as for weight alot of players use around 17.5oz so a lighter cue may suit you down the line.
              You've not gone too far yet........along way to go, many of us are much worse your right.........lol
              Last edited by CueAntW147; 19 November 2011, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Nice JRC...

Comment

Just adopted 3 new babies from 2 fellow forum members, thankyou very much, and now i'm skint
                  JP 58" 9.5 18.7 oz
                  RC 57 1/2" 9.9 18.2 oz

Love the colour of the RC shaft, but prefer the grain pattern on the JB.

They just all look good to be honest. I wouldn't mind any of them!
                  If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

• Impressive gathering that - maybe should be called "The Magnificent Seven"?

Comment

• Special serie, number 100 snooker and pool keu like twins.

Every point counts double with my homemade snooker cue
                      https://www.facebook.com/bungda.cue1/photos_albums

Comment

• Originally Posted by Bungdacue View Post
                        Special serie, number 100 snooker and pool keu like twins.

Nice splice work mate :snooker:
                        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Nice design Bungdacue ~~ ^^

Comment

• Not my cup of tea that design but nice cues all the same .

Comment

• This cue is made for the owner of a snooker, pool and bowling business
                              Yellow and blue are the colors of his favorite soccer team
                              The yellow and blue splice form the letter "A" which represents the first letter of their business
                              Cue number one hundred was something special, so we chose the reverse splice and the splice with coccobolo.
                              His name and name of his only daughter placed with gold leaf
                              Greetings
                              daniel
                              Every point counts double with my homemade snooker cue
                              https://www.facebook.com/bungda.cue1/photos_albums

Comment

• one piece single snakewood splice ASH cue ( 17.7 oz . 57" , 9.7 mm , 28.8 dia butt)
                                woodscue@gmail.com

Easy way to custom made your cue

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

Working...
                                X