X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
    What are you on ??!??
    I'm mad.... take that piece of wood, and a cue, and some selotape, then that piece of wood will be on his cue....
    One day all my ideas will be realised and then you will be sorry for thinking i am mad...
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• You do know that SeLLotape has 2 L's, don't you? Do you know why??
      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• because its sell o tape? I guess we haven't finished with the english lessons then... And i was doing so well! P.S. you do know that seLLotape is actually spelt sellotape
        plus you got the apostrophy wrong didn't you? "2 L is, dont you" makes no sense and you only put ' on lower case don't you?...
        Last edited by RGCirencester; 23 February 2009, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
          Khizzy, i'm wondering how long it will take you to move the birds eye maple cue from ADRs thread to this one
          might be a week or so i guess
          RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

• posted on behalf of martin.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              posted on behalf of martin.

nice cues and case
              RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                because its sell o tape? I guess we haven't finished with the english lessons then... And i was doing so well!
                No, because it comes from cellophane + tape!! Another useless thing to not try and impress girls with before they become your girlfriend, then you can try and impress them all you like.

Oh, by the way, English has a capital 'E'.
                Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
                  nice cues and case
                  Agreed, even if the case is a bit flash for me. I like plain black with a dark green interior.

Comment

• Is duck tape made of ducks then? I can't find a problem with your previous statement EEEEEEEEnglish wise... Darn... I type much better EEEEEnglish when I'm writing a report, but online I get lazy and don't capitalise anything, too much effort really... You all know what i mean at least half the time!!!

Comment

• Ah, duct tape made of ducts? Wouldn't the world be a strange place?

Comment

• Actually i meant duck tape... its a brand of duct tape... Please make a mistake in your spelling you'll notice i've once again given up capitalising

Comment

• What do you think of the case, then, young Rob? Is it to your taste or not? I'm not even going to ask about the cues, as there's no tulipwood in sight.

Comment

• I dont like green veneers and plain ebony is boring to me. I prefer that case in blue. The blue version is very nice

Comment

• Plain blue case? All over? Or blue interior?

Comment

• No the blue paradon one. like that one but blue

Comment

Working...
                                X