• Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
    Beautiful cue m8. Love the grain.
    Beautiful price too

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Beautiful price too
      Nice

Comment

• That looks like Stan's 1Klik joint, is it?
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Brazilian made cue, with BUILT-IN extension!
          Never saw that on UK made cue..

1_24.jpg2_24.jpg3_22.jpg

Comment

• Originally Posted by mazur View Post
            Brazilian made cue, with BUILT-IN extension!
            Never saw that on UK made cue..
            Yes it's been done before, i think it was called "Telecue" or something

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
              That looks like Stan's 1Klik joint, is it?
              Don't know about that Airin, looks like a cue craft joint to me, but maybe you are correct ??

Comment

Don't know about that Airin, looks like a cue craft joint to me, but maybe you are correct ??
                O, I see. I have never seen a Cue Craft joint, may be you are correct.
                Nice looking cue there. Love the shaft.:-)
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                  It is filled although not with a dark grain filler. Seems like a very light coloured filler has been used by Craftsman on this cue, though the lighting effect also makes it look a bit lighter than it really is. The mastercraft is very dark though but beautiful at the same time. Both appear a bit lighter than they really are.
                  when i got my pro-ash made by craftsman Simon mentioned that they use not a black grain filler but more of a lighter brown shade, just what i was lookin for.

Comment

Yes it's been done before, i think it was called "Telecue" or something
                    They were indeed. Mike hallett endorsed them. A lad at my club uses one. Not very good to be honest. The extension takes a lot of the "feel" out of the cue.
                    If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

• Originally Posted by deant1982 View Post
                      They were indeed. Mike hallett endorsed them. A lad at my club uses one. Not very good to be honest. The extension takes a lot of the "feel" out of the cue.
                      I had one years ago . you had to twist the joint and a plastic extention was inside .

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                        O, I see. I have never seen a Cue Craft joint, may be you are correct.
                        Nice looking cue there. Love the shaft.:-)
                        i think your right airin its a push on and turn on a cam basis thats stans unless craftsman do 1 as well ,the ones i get from craftsman are threaded

Comment

• just been looking at that pic on facebook good init

Comment

• Last edited by Izzyfcuk; 15 January 2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• A couple of very nice cues those are.

Comment

• Some of the best cue pictures I've ever seen! Lovely pair of cues there :snooker:
                                "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Working...
                                X