This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• potted nice sitters you left in the jaws eh..lmao

We both know you don't leave nothing in jaws when you miss.. jam int the word for ya....

Comment

• Congrats Cally,
      It is a great day when you find the magic wand.;-)
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Just picked this lovely cue up today from forum member robsonj, thanks mate
        Slightly heavier on my scales than he said, but will suit me better actually, plus its very well balanced.
        If it plays as well as it feels and looks then i'll be happy, will find out in a few hours time in knockabout before league games.
        Its just one of those cues that appeals to me, anyway here are specs and pics.
        Specs: Tony Ions plain ash and ebony cue, approx 20 years old, but looks as tho it could of been made last week it's so well kept, 58" 19.1 oz 10 mm ferrule, balances at 17", splices are 17 3/4" long, 32 mm butt at widest point, but around 30 ish were i hold it. Mahogany case also made by Tony, will need some rubbing down and re-varnishing and will then look great. Yes that is snow in my garden lol

Comment

• So good, we got to see it twice
          lovely cue, was it just the previous photos were bad or have you given it a quick clean JRC
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Lol, my page crashed so didn't know if it posted ok or not, didn't want to type out all that again

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Lol, my page crashed so didn't know if it posted ok or not, didn't want to type out all that again
              LOL, I had that earlier as well and lost it all
              I think it is all these newbies not being MOD approved stuffing up the server!
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• 109 1.jpg109 2.jpgMaple cue with a splice of Thuya burr with a thick layer of ebony and maple wood
                Daniel
                Every point counts double with my homemade snooker cue
                https://www.facebook.com/bungda.cue1/photos_albums

Comment

• Nice Cue that Daniel.

Comment

• Like that Cue.....why the 2 name badges ? Can't make them out in the picture .
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• 1ste badge is logo.
                      Second badge is serie en serie number. Sinds number 100 al the cues have a serie number + First century series.
                      Daniel
                      Every point counts double with my homemade snooker cue
                      https://www.facebook.com/bungda.cue1/photos_albums

Comment

Just picked this lovely cue up today from forum member robsonj, thanks mate
                        Slightly heavier on my scales than he said, but will suit me better actually, plus its very well balanced.
                        If it plays as well as it feels and looks then i'll be happy, will find out in a few hours time in knockabout before league games.
                        Specs: Tony Ions plain ash and ebony cue, approx 20 years old, but looks as tho it could of been made last week it's so well kept, 58" 19.1 oz 10 mm ferrule, balances at 17", splices are 17 3/4" long, 32 mm butt at widest point, but around 30 ish were i hold it. Mahogany case also made by Tony, will need some rubbing down and re-varnishing and will then look great. Yes that is snow in my garden lol
                        looks tasty that John
                        and the case is as nice as the cue. match made in heaven.

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
                          looks tasty that John
                          and the case is as nice as the cue. match made in heaven.
                          Well i chalked the tip and the very 1st shot i potted a full length red no problem lol, carried on to a 4 reds and 4 blacks break, not too bad i thought, & carried on to won 3 frames in a row
                          Then changed back to my GBL cue for the serious one frame league match ............................and lost
                          Should of kept on using the Ions !!

Comment

Just picked this lovely cue up today from forum member robsonj, thanks mate

realy fancied this 1 as well jr good job i were skint lol

Comment

• Nice looking cue and case that.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                                realy fancied this 1 as well jr good job i were skint lol
                                I was skint too Jim , but had a forced day off work yesterday, so must of been fate that i was here at the right time to get it.
                                Now working on a self employed basis, so only get to work when there's something to do

Comment

Working...
                                X