Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heres a couple ime ongoing with 1 will make it 1 wont,ebony and mango and a multi spliced

Comment

• The one on the right is stunning! One of the nicest cues I've ever seen :snooker:
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• I prefer the one on the left, mango you say? Tasty looking cue!

Comment

• Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
          The one on the right is stunning! One of the nicest cues I've ever seen :snooker:
          I agree, the only problem is, it's like the footballers who wear gold boots, you have to be good to carry it off !

Comment

• Nice Looking Cues Jim I also like the one on the Left, Jim give me a bell when you get 2 mins spare m8.

Gaz.

Comment

• Have not seen any of unclevit's C-Brand Cue posted here.
              So I hope posting this would actually rep++ him in a way

I have yet to receive mine, but it is however on its way already.
              These are the pictures taken by unclevit before packing it for delivery.

I love the arrows they are so damn straight and sharp but 9-chevrons seem pretty much.. I hope it doesnt affect the rigidity but anyway great looking.

Will post new pictures when I receive them and put it for a test!

Comment

• Another lovely looking C-brand cue...

Congrats man, bet ya can't wait to grt it in hand...

Comment

• think there both spoke for even the sin binned multi spliced

Comment

• Nice Looking Cue hbr1 and the 9 Arrows shouldnt affect the rigidity that much as I have had 11/12 Arrows/Chevrons before now and Cue was Fine but as you know every shaft is different but good luck with yours.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                      think there both spoke for even the sin binned multi spliced
                      Sorry but I don't get what you mean.. Could you kindly explain? Lol

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                      Nice Looking Cue hbr1 and the 9 Arrows shouldnt affect the rigidity that much as I have had 11/12 Arrows/Chevrons before now and Cue was Fine but as you know every shaft is different but good luck with yours.
                      Hopefully it arrives this week so I can put it to test on the weekend. Will have updates.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
                        Another lovely looking C-brand cue...

Congrats man, bet ya can't wait to grt it in hand...

Thanks! Yes can't wait! >

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                          heres a couple ime ongoing with 1 will make it 1 wont,ebony and mango and a multi spliced
                          hi hbr was talking about these not the pics you posted mate did it wrong

Comment

• some lovely looking cues here.

just cant wait now till my mastercraft is ready
                            Always looking to improve.

Comment

• Nice , Jim , is that flame maple in the wide veneers of the right hand cue ? Stunning work.

Comment

• hi mick its a cue i rescued after making a horlicks of it ebony at 26 in padouk ,flamed maplet hen ebony then a cck up went a bit off padouka was going to put flamed maple again but didnt have any thick enuf so put olive wood as bottom splices nearly turned a pigs ear into a silk purse then tured back to a pigs ear lol

Comment

Working...
                                X