Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still beautiful work Jim , I realise it is probably spoken for , but as a matter of course, what are the specs.If it falls through I would be interested.Please keep up the good work , as Airin says " I love your work because it is different " and I second that , very imaginative.

Comment

• Not seen one of these on this thread so id thought i would post a couple pics of mine

Comment

• when did you get it mat after all searching you done

Comment

• I got it a few days ago and yeah been searching for a while and hopefully its over ive never felt so comfortable when playing as i do when i play with this cue its mint

Comment

• My new 1 pc Tony Glover its a beauty:http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/...tonyglover.jpg
            http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/...onyglover2.jpg
            77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• certainly is rob

Comment

• Stunning looking Cue Rob.

Comment

• Cheers gazza it's 58 inch 9.4mm 18.5oz and it plays as good as it looks, tony is a real craftsman.

Comment

• Rob s, did you buy that of off Fedia on Ebay? Looks great btw :snooker:
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Yeh mate that's exactly where I got it. To be honest I was surprised at the deal I got as we all know his JP ultimates are overpriced but I got this beautiful glover both extensions and a 1 pc aluminium case all for under £500 including postage which IMO is a good deal so I have to say thanks to fedia for that as I love my new cue. Cheers, Rob

Comment

• That's not too bad a deal to be honest, looks great, and I hope you enjoy it :snooker:
                        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Thats a very reasonable price . Well done FEDIA .

Comment

• Lovely looking cue Rob!

Comment

• My new TW - CJ package I bought off G30 MC!!

It's the first second hand cue I bought in my life and through this forum and I'm loving it!! Thank you TSF and a big thanks to my friend George!!!

To the good stuff

58", 9.7mm Prototype Talisman Cowhide tip, 18oz, 29.5mm butt
                              Last edited by Guy3103; 27 October 2012, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• Great picture's Guy, Glad you like the cue.:snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X