This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Been on the hunt for a Willie Smith cue for a while now as that is where i play in Darlington, at the club he used to own. Now anybody i approach trying to buy a cue please say no ! Should be selling not buying
    Tony Ions replica, Rosewood butt 57 1/2" 9.8 17.5 oz 30.5 butt, balances at 18"

Nice Looking Cues JRC I like the Burwat Champion cant see the shaft mind.

Gaz.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
      Nice Looking Cues JRC I like the Burwat Champion cant see the shaft mind.

Gaz.
      Thanks Gaz, here you go

Comment

• Today I received my Mastercraft cue (Conquest w/ Goldfield Burr face splice: 57", 17.5 oz, 9.5 tip, 29.5mm butt, 17" balance). Here are some pictures:

Cheers,

Marvin

Comment

• Congrats Marvin on your new cue, hope you make lots of nice breaks with this new weapon. The burr looks very nice.
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Thank you Airin. BTW, we should meet up some day. I would love to visit your shop.

Marvin

Comment

• Originally Posted by mng86 View Post
              Today I received my Mastercraft cue (Conquest w/ Goldfield Burr face splice: 57", 17.5 oz, 9.5 tip, 29.5mm butt, 17" balance). Here are some pictures:

Cheers,

Marvin

Beautiful shaft there... hope it play well! =)

Comment

• Very nice , Jason , absolutely loving No 26 , understated and very classy.

Comment

• Lovely mastercraft that...
                  Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jarstin View Post
                    just got my new Mastercraft cue and it feel great for me to play it. =)

the quality of the photo is not that good. =)
                    Nice! I haven't tried mine yet. Have to wait till the weekend.

Marvin

Comment

• Nice shaft on the mastercraft, though the upper splices do look incredibly stubby for some reason, pretty insanely sized crossover as well.
                      Last edited by narl; 30 March 2012, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                        Trouble is the prices for Ions replicas are awful compared to Glovers.
                        don't really know why that is - some of tony's are superb.
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• My new maple cue

Comment

• Very nice cues, what maker are they? Or did you make them yourself? :snooker:
                            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                              Nice shaft on the mastercraft, though the upper splices do look incredibly stubby for some reason, pretty insanely sized crossover as well.
                              What do you mean by "cross over?" Do you mean the alignment at the joint?
                              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                                What do you mean by "cross over?" Do you mean the alignment at the joint?

The lower part of the splices immediately after the joint before the actual splice points start to emerge. Heard several cuemakers refer to it as "the crossover".

Comment

Working...
                                X