X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Mike P View Post
    Noel,

No problem at all with trying it. I'll call in a few minutes. We still have another few week of winter left up here.

Mike
    Hey I just noticed I missed your call Mike!
    Will get back to you in a few minutes... what kind of a whacky wonderful tiny modern world is it when match-making can be made in such a way!
    Big Thanks TSF!

=o)

Noel

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mike P View Post
      I am not certain how this will work, if it doesn’t, blame RGCirencester .

This should be better pictures of my cue.

Also an update for all those concerned about my weather, We didn’t get near the snow they forecasted but freezing rain accompanied the snow with winds of 60 km. I am in the school bus business so unfortunately at this time of the year weather is a concern. So if you have any children on my buses, buses are cancelled today!! Now everyone can rest easy.

Mike

Very nice parris.What spect does it have?

Comment

• Kavall

I had forgotten what the specks were so measured them this evening.

Length - 58 inches
        Weight - 18.2 oz
        Tip - 9.5 mm
        Butt - 29.67 mm
        Balance - 17.5 inches from Butt

It is the best cue I have played with, but I am in the experimenting stage.

Mike

Comment

• The pics seemed to have worked mike nice cue btw
          sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• Thanks for the advice and compliment. Using Photobucket sure saves a lot of time. Before I was using a program to downsize the pics.

Mike

Comment

• When you upload them on photobucket you can choose the size you want in a little drop down box underneath the upload button. I much prefer them appearing in the text to the attachments.
              sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• Rob,

I’ll check that out next time. After joining and downloading my pictures I had to wait a couple of hours because their sight was down for upgrading. Go figure, first time I use it and they have to upgrade their sight, Murphy’s Law?

I also like to see them without pressing on the attachment.
                Good thing I didn’t know about it when I went on a picture posting spree last Friday.

Thanks Again.

Mike

Comment

• not to sure if i should thank you keith or strangle you after reading many of you posts on robin cook !!
                  and then finally seeing THE cue ( no 4 in the pics)
                  ive just ordered a exact copy from robin !! cant wait !!
                  ( i mentioned your name lol nudge nudge)
                  http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

• Thanks for mentioning my name, I'll have to see if I can get myself on commission! Lol Seriously though, it's a good decision as Robin really does make great cues. The 4th one down is the one with thick olivewood veneers, right? It's very striking! You'll draw a lot of attention with that beaut. Now all you have to do is wait ...

Keith
                    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• ive given up smoking (at long last)
                      so this is my treat for 2009 to add to my collection !!
                      also im trying out a slightly different spec , have to start working weekends again (to pay for the cue and soften the mrs) lol
                      http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

• Congrats on giving up smoking, you won't regret it, I promise you. It's nearly 9 years now for me, and I've never regretted it.

It's a nice present to yourself and they're often the best ones, as you know what you really want!

Just a shame about working weekends, though, that's a bummer.

Take it easy,
                        Keith
                        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
                          Congrats on giving up smoking, you won't regret it, I promise you. It's nearly 9 years now for me, and I've never regretted it.

It's a nice present to yourself and they're often the best ones, as you know what you really want!

Just a shame about working weekends, though, that's a bummer.

Take it easy,
                          Keith
                          the best way to quit smoking is to visit the pulmonology department at your local hospital,go and see a patient suffering from copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease),it'll help you quit smoking,thats for sure.
                          RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trigger666 View Post
                            ive given up smoking (at long last)
                            so this is my treat for 2009 to add to my collection !!
                            also im trying out a slightly different spec , have to start working weekends again (to pay for the cue and soften the mrs) lol
                            Very good mate.. quit ''SMOKING'' it can save u up to buy a good cues
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NJt...eature=related
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObX6G...eature=related
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzNirO2VkH4
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1uYI...eature=related

Comment

• my new trevor white cue,its almost finished can wait to get my hands on it.
                              Last edited by khizzy; 4 May 2010, 04:44 PM.
                              RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

• Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
                                my new trevor white cue,its almost finished can wait to get my hands on it.
                                ... you must feel like an expectant father pacing in the waiting room...
                                But No Cigars Allowed Khizzy!

Looks beautiful... thanks for posting!

=o)

Noel

Comment

Working...
                                X