Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think there a smashing design the 1 ime getting is 19oz had a game with it a month ago ,do you use yours as a player?

Comment

• Yup, gets quite a lot of use.

Comment

• my new uereka the 1 on left

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
          my new uereka the 1 on left
          LOL you mean the top one ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
            LOL you mean the top one ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            no bottom 1 its ash 19oz stamped 58ins long

Comment

• My latest creation, got the inspiration from Guy3103:s Trevor White.
              Ash/ Macassar, 17.3 oz, 58.5 inches, balance at. 17.5 inches, tip/ butt: 9.7 and 29mm
              "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

• been doing a bit of dusting took ages lol

Comment

• wow very nice Jim

Comment

been doing a bit of dusting took ages lol
                    This Reminds me of my Bedroom before I had a Clear Out!!.....lol

Comment

• Plenty room on bottom of bed to sleep so you dont have to move the cues

Comment

• Wow, that's the most cues I've ever seen in one place! Whenever my family say I have too many cues I'm just going to show them this picture lol
                        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Like others . . WOW how many cues have you got Jim ?

Could you run down a top 10 favorites if you have one ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• theres 150+ on the bed theres another 25 in cases then theres my dont know what to do with cues 25+,top ten wouldnt realy know were to start got some old ones and playing ones 1 day ile get round to an inventry of them

Comment

theres 150+ on the bed theres another 25 in cases then theres my dont know what to do with cues 25+,top ten wouldnt realy know were to start got some old ones and playing ones 1 day ile get round to an inventry of them
                              What does one do with all those cues?

Comment

• like i said in post dust em lol like forth bridge painting

Comment

Working...
                                X