This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by noel View Post
    ... you must feel like an expectant father pacing in the waiting room...
    But No Cigars Allowed Khizzy!

Looks beautiful... thanks for posting!

=o)

Noel
    exactly,

great job trevor.
    RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

• trevor white's website address

can anyone tell me what trevor white's website is, i've asked before, but what i was given, wasn't accessible.

Comment

• Originally Posted by itx View Post
        can anyone tell me what trevor white's website is, i've asked before, but what i was given, wasn't accessible.
        he does not have a website,email him at trevor dot white@virgin dot net
        Last edited by khizzy; 17 March 2009, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• he doesn't have one, his email address is trevor dot white @ virgin dot net

Comment

• Khizzy.......................that is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! No beveled edge??

I am waiting on my Trevor and it is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiling me!!

Mike

Comment

• That is a beautiful cue. What kind of wood are the lower splices?
              The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
                my new trevor white cue,its almost finished can wait to get my hands on it.
                is that lacquer i see before me?
                The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                  I thought the same for a moment but It seems like it's just been oiled!!

Beautiful cue, Khizzy Hope you make many tons with it
                  Give'em hell, Mark :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
                    That is a beautiful cue. What kind of wood are the lower splices?
                    its burl wooc

Comment

• Originally Posted by scoo24 View Post
                      I thought the same for a moment but It seems like it's just been oiled!!

Beautiful cue, Khizzy Hope you make many tons with it
                      thanks mate

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                        Not if you're looking at your hands Mike...
                        A little water clears us of this deed!
                        Go.
                        Wash your hands, put on your nightgown;
                        look not so pale...

Go.
                        get some stitches mate!

=o)

Noel

(apologies to Shakespeare)

Comment

my new trevor white cue,its almost finished can wait to get my hands on it.
                          Khizzy, that is a really beautiful cue. Amboyna burr? Looks really great and I love the shaft!
                          Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
                          he does not have a website,email him at trevor dot white@virgin dot net
                          Thanks also for telling our little friend how to get in touch with Trev; it's exactly what I wrote before but it looks like your expert touch has guided him in the right direction! Good job.

Oh, by the way, did I tell you how much I like your cue? It's a real beauty. Will you receive it in time for the exhibition? I think you could just show them the cue and charge admission for that alone! :snooker:
                          Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• Do you mean the exhibition mentioned on this thread keith?
                            http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...t=16746&page=2

It's already over and he made two centuries in three frames...

Probably gonna be three out of three with his new cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
                              Khizzy, that is a really beautiful cue. Amboyna burr? Looks really great and I love the shaft!

Thanks also for telling our little friend how to get in touch with Trev; it's exactly what I wrote before but it looks like your expert touch has guided him in the right direction! Good job.

Oh, by the way, did I tell you how much I like your cue? It's a real beauty. Will you receive it in time for the exhibition? I think you could just show them the cue and charge admission for that alone! :snooker:
                              thanks mate,
                              im in love with it,its everywhere on my wallpaper on my laptop.my phone everywhere,the only thing left is to take prints of it and put them up around the town,lol.

Comment

thanks mate,
                                im in love with it,its everywhere on my wallpaper on my laptop.my phone everywhere,the only thing left is to take prints of it and put them up around the town,lol.
                                Lmao!! I do understand, though.
                                Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Working...
                                X