This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning looking cue Jason
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• some nice looking cues on here,always think maple look best but cant get away with maple

Comment

• now pete , how you doing mate still trying to find your cases..keep looking ..and let you know

Comment

• nice looking wooldridge cue, I had one myself a couple of years ago and it played well

Comment

• that looks as nice as jp trevor white or robert osborne ..very nice cue

Comment

• love the look of the right hand side cue , really nice colour and grain

Comment

• nice old cue, collectors piece now..I bought one back in 1989 just about give it away

Comment

• Hi pete, found them at last . yeah some nice cases there , I will let you know..cheers mate

Comment

• great collection of cues you have, looks like a mix of old and new.

Comment

• nice looking cue , think that damage could be repaired too.

Comment

• my new john parris paragon..round butt longer splices and the badge in the base of the butt like an sd joint would be/reason for this i just like a plain looking ebony butt..john parris didnt mind..plays awsome/59.5 " long 29mm butt 9.8mm tip jointed at 14" and 18oz very individual specs..
                        Last edited by buddfridgeman; 30 May 2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• paragon

112.jpg062.jpg054.jpg120.jpg122.jpgtry again my new john parris ..sorry about the pics quality.

Comment

• the badge

106.jpg102.jpg103.jpg104.jpg115.jpg

Comment

• Originally Posted by buddfridgeman View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]10575[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10578[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10577[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10579[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10576[/ATTACH]try again my new john parris ..sorry about the pics quality.
                              Do you work in an electrical store? :P

Comment

• yeah how did you guess..lol...got it delivered to my work

Comment

Working...
                                X