This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by mooneyy View Post
    Do you mean the exhibition mentioned on this thread keith?
    http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...t=16746&page=2

It's already over and he made two centuries in three frames...

Probably gonna be three out of three with his new cue
    Really? Nice job, I'm sure they were happy! What cue did you use,then? You sold the Stamford and you've not received Trev's cue, so how did you do it? With a club cue?
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• no i used a old john parris which my brother used to play with,the shaft is fantastic but theres something wrong in the feel of the cue can't figure out what
      Last edited by khizzy; 19 March 2009, 02:31 PM.
      RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

• Still made 2 centuries in 3 frames, so it can't be all that bad, or maybe it's got something to do with the player ...?
        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
          Still made 2 centuries in 3 frames, so it can't be all that bad, or maybe it's got something to do with the player ...?
          you know it was one of those days when you are in "the zone" and nothing distracts you,the pockets look so near and look as big as goal posts.
          Last edited by khizzy; 19 March 2009, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
            you it was one of those days when you are in "the zone" and nothing distracts you,the pockets look so near and look as big as goal posts.
            I am dreaming of having one of those days. Just once would be OK...
            I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

• Originally Posted by ChatLag View Post
              I am dreaming of having one of those days. Just once would be OK...
              keep playing with the stamford ,you'll be there one day,lol

Comment

• That was the reason to have the cue.
                The hope that the spirit of a maximum break will merge into me.
                Would be much easier than pracising, but I doubt if it will work.
                I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

• Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got my cue!
                  Played today, still have to get used to it as it is a full 2 and a half inches longer and 2 oz heavier than the cue i was using in the mean time, but its great.

Does anyone know the significance of the "perfect 10" on the badge? Is it just the badge bitter uses for custom cues or does it signify something?
                  sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• Nice one mate, you must be chuffed to bits! I love the tulipwood, it's very nice and the mini-butt is very classy.

Perfect 10 means that the cuemaker deems his work on this cue to be perfect and it's the 10th one that meets this standard.

Happy playing, pal!

P.S. When my leg gets better we'll have to meet up for a game or two, right!

Comment

• Rob.... STUNNING timing for your 21st Birthday.... is it a gift?
                      regardless... LUCKY LAD YOU ARE!

However... it looks like your cue tip needs a haircut?

Make a TON Mate!

=o)

Noel

Comment

• Thats the tip that came with it, i would have changed it but i ran out of tips!

It was my 21st birthday present from my parents. I wanted soemthing that would last a long time and i would get some use out of, and i decided a cue would be the perfect choice.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                          Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut Phut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got my cue!
                          Played today, still have to get used to it as it is a full 2 and a half inches longer and 2 oz heavier than the cue i was using in the mean time, but its great.

[
                          Does anyone know the significance of the "perfect 10" on the badge? Is it just the badge bitter uses for custom cues or does it signify something?
                          Nice splices, just like my JP. What the specs?
                          Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

• Originally Posted by Asi View Post
                            Nice splices, just like my JP. What the specs?
                            And what was the price?

Comment

• 58.5" 10mm tip 18.5oz, cost 160 including the tulipwood mini butt.

Comment

• £160?! bargain!

Comment

Working...
                                X