Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive a eureka with the name "Bickerton" stamped lightly just above the badge. Not too noticable but definately there. Looks like it was done with proper stamp as well, not like someone etched it in letter by letter freehand.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      i think it's likely to be a club stamp to identify the cue.
      are right that makes sence, thanks mate.

Comment

• My tony glover cue, first maple cue ive had just cant get used to it cue was brand new when i got it and i only played 3 frames with it, got it 2 months ago and has been sitting in case since lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by NiallAE111 View Post
          [IMG]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2117/dscf0440zq.jpg[/IMG

My tony glover cue, first maple cue ive had just cant get used to it cue was brand new when i got it and i only played 3 frames with it, got it 2 months ago and has been sitting in case since lol
          I find maple very hard to use as well, has a very springy feel to it compared to a stiff ash cue which is very offputting. Pity as its a very nice looking cue.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
            I find maple very hard to use as well, has a very springy feel to it compared to a stiff ash cue which is very offputting. Pity as its a very nice looking cue.

aye more of a spring out of maple harder to judge the ball i feel, cheers its a lovely cue thats why im goin to keep it just :P

Comment

• I love the look of maple, I keep changing my mind on whether to try a maple cue for a change. That Glover cue looks fantastic aswell.

Comment

• IMAG0742.jpg
                just a few

Comment

• 029.jpghere is my new TWINS from uncle Vit's,,,It performs like a parris or Omin which I have...Ashshaft>redwood>ebony>redwood002.jpg003.jpg005.jpg007.jpgand the rest of it
                  Last edited by jorock63; 9 July 2012, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jorock63 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]11121[/ATTACH]here is my new TWINS from uncle Vit's,,,It performs like a parris or Omin which I have...Ashshaft>redwood>ebony>redwood[ATTACH=CONFIG]11117[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11118[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11119[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11120[/ATTACH]and the rest of it
                    They do look nice.
                    Question for you, when you say "new", how new?
                    Had not heard that UncleVit was back in "active business"?
                    cheers
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by jorock63 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]11121[/ATTACH]here is my new TWINS from uncle Vit's,,,It performs like a parris or Omin which I have...Ashshaft>redwood>ebony>redwood[ATTACH=CONFIG]11117[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11118[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11119[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11120[/ATTACH]and the rest of it

really nice looking cues there, lovely grain arrows on the shafts.

Comment

• Lovely pair of cues those UV, nice design :snooker:
                        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Very nice cues Calin... is the second one from the right Aurora? how does the accurate play for you?

Originally Posted by calin View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]11116[/ATTACH]
                          just a few

Comment

• the second one its Aurora (one piece) really nice feel. That Accurate its Hendry's I played only one frame with it , I made a decent break , feel nice too , but the butt its so slim probably it takes time to get used with it and I don't want to used it .( I will order one with the same specs)

Comment

• Check this old rascal with a bent handle on the butt. Supposed to help a player get through the ball. Single collar plastic joint head with an brass bolt inside. Really nice feel on the shot. 32.8mm butt! Ebony on aged ash (12 years sitting on a stockpile doing nothing before being turned). Red bit is an addition of my own, after I'd cut the cue down for pool (big mistaked in hindsight). Just 16oz, unweighted.

IMAG0318.jpg IMAG0319.jpg IMAG0320.jpg

IMAG0321.jpg IMAG0322.jpg

Powerglide Purist from late 80s with Rex Williams signature. I play with a Phoenix Master for snooker.
                              Last edited by Particle Physics; 15 July 2012, 12:10 AM.
                              Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

• There's just something so sexy about a plain ebony butt...

And it's got the coolest, meanest name for a cue...

Here's BLACK BONE by Praram III cues... Go ahead, make my day...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/photo1xul.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ackbone1s.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ackbone2s.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ackbone3s.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ackbone4s.jpg/
                                When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Working...
                                X