X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by gsmbotol View Post
    Got this Beautiful cue last week, amazing and play great too
    Enjoy MW Black Legend plus blackspin!
    Hi, Lovely cue, congratulations. I am also thinking of getting the Legend but I am trying to decide whether to go for a 1pc or 3/4 joint like the one you have.

Does the concealed joint really have a 1pc feel when you plays with it, like Mike Wooldridge claims it to have?

Comment

• yes mate, it very close to one piece "feel"

Comment

• I never saw one with an ebony front splice - something very beautiful and unique you have there narl.....

Comment

• Originally Posted by burwat292596 View Post
          I never saw one with an ebony front splice - something very beautiful and unique you have there narl.....
          It's actually a first edition champion. Macassar ebony, satinwood veneer and a lead wood front splice

Comment

• My new TW is nearly ready and should be in my hands next week..... Soooooo can't wait!!

Thanks Trevor your a true gent!!
            Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
            Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Nice one Jimmy ........we might get round to playing a frame or 2 ! :snooker:
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Cheers bud..... unfortunately i don't get my hands on it till next week, the wait is finally over!!

Indeed mate, looking forward to getting a few frames in at last!!

Comment

• Lovely cue that TW, really nice shaft! :snooker:
                  "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• My new crispian jones made to order cue

Hi all members
                    i would like to share with you these pics of the first cue crispian has made to order and as it happens it is the eighth cue he has made -- and i think you will agree it is a work of art as the cocobola used in the splicing is awesomeeven a matching mini butt --and the ash shaft is amazing as well ---i am such a lucky man -- made for my 50th birthday and what a present it is
                    also in the pics are three other cue i got from him including his playing cue made for himself for pool and also this cue is amazing as you can see for yourself -- this cue and the plain black butted cue are for sale if any of you fancy his personal cue
                    thanks for looking
                    cheers pete

Comment

• Really nice cues those Pete. I managed to get the very first cue he made and I was so shocked of the quality, lovely finish on it. Hope they play well for you! :snooker:
                      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by pete.147 View Post
                        Hi all members
                        i would like to share with you these pics of the first cue crispian has made to order and as it happens it is the eighth cue he has made -- and i think you will agree it is a work of art as the cocobola used in the splicing is awesomeeven a matching mini butt --and the ash shaft is amazing as well ---i am such a lucky man -- made for my 50th birthday and what a present it is
                        also in the pics are three other cue i got from him including his playing cue made for himself for pool and also this cue is amazing as you can see for yourself -- this cue and the plain black butted cue are for sale if any of you fancy his personal cue
                        thanks for looking
                        cheers pete
                        Can you confirm which of the cues are for sale please & the specs ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• hi my mates on the forum i have been asked for the specs of the cues that are for sale ----

the specs on the jet black ebony and lovely ash cue are 56.7/8 inches long 8.8mm tip and 18.5oz the cue is a little too whippy for me my friend -- the price is £130.00
                          the specs on crispians own multispliced cue are 56.7/8 inches long 17.2oz and 8.6mm tip with an ultra stiff clear maple shaft -- this cue not only plays awesome it also looks fantastic as well my friend--- the price of this beauty is £270.00
                          very many thanks pete

Comment

• Did,nt think you were into pool Pete .

Comment

• Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                              Lovely cue that TW, really nice shaft! :snooker:
                              Cheers bud..... can't to see it in flesh and have a few frames with it on Tuesday!!:snooker:

Comment

• The LAST cue I am buying will be with me shortly and here it is:

Maple shaft Maccassar Ebony butt maple veneers and thuya burr secondary splices.

Comment

Working...
                                X