Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey Crispian, you cues is so lovely....i really need a dozen cases ... looking forward to your good news

Comment

• Back on The Forum Jason and moved to Paisley . One of the Specials you have in your collection was mine originally .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Lovely cues thereJason , you take a mean photo too .

Comment

• Nice cues. Nice picture Hotpot, bit of an upgrade on Mr Williams lol
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• my new tw cues and tradition style,,,,All-Star team......

Comment

• Lovely collection so why are you attempting to sell fakes to members of TSF and on eBay ? That JP traditional you have on eBay is clearly fake as the facing splice is the wrong wood for a start!! Also the JPU you attempted to sell to the TSF member iceman was fake too and you faked a receipt from Parris cues as the receipt you made was dated on a Sunday when they are obviously closed. Care to explain any of this?
              Last edited by rob s; 6 August 2012, 10:18 AM.
              77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                Lovely collection so why are you attempting to sell fakes to members of TSF and on eBay ? That JP traditional you have on eBay is clearly fake as the facing splice is the wrong wood for a start!! Also the JPU you attempted to sell to the TSF member iceman was fake too and you faked a receipt from Parris cues as the receipt you made was dated on a Sunday when they are obviously closed. Care to explain any of this?
                Seems quite keen to show pictures of cues, but not so quick with answers to these questions . . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• About as quick as he paid the other member back.......if he ever did .

Comment

• Perhaps these are bought as originals, and used to make the fakes from . .

In which case watch out Robin, Dave Coutts, etc .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• The cue in the middle of the 5 Specials was definately mine......it's on page 210 of this thread .

Comment

• Originally Posted by jasonx View Post
                        Special,Special,Special,Special,and Special.......
                        Hi one of my old cues there, second left round butt 59.5" long are you selling ? didnt give it long enough

Comment

• Originally Posted by buddfridgeman View Post
                          Hi one of my old cues there, second left round butt 59.5" long are you selling ? didnt give it long enough
                          hey men, i really like this cue....I would not selling it

Comment

• I have never sold cues on Ebay. The JPU I sold before is not forged by me. As far I as know, it is trevor white cue (selected AAA shaft)

Comment

• are you kidding me!? Stupid British....Like your Olympics

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                                Perhaps these are bought as originals, and used to make the fakes from . .

In which case watch out Robin, Dave Coutts, etc .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                are you kidding me!? Stupid British....Like your Olympics

Comment

Working...
                                X