Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought this thread was about showing photo's of your cue???

Comment

• here you are lads just for you a pool cue just finished 57 1/2 ins long ,19oz,8mm tip balanced just below joint at 18 ins

Comment

• Phew, back to normal...
        thanks for that Jim
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Nice work Jim, mini butt could be more aptly named mini-me . . . ( except in reverse )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Good to see thing's are back on track:snooker: Real nice cue Jim, Even got a nice wee email from Mr White with some stunning cue's, Sadly i am a bit of a mincer as to posting picture's

Comment

• Looking lovely Jim! :snooker:
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
                Good to see thing's are back on track:snooker: Real nice cue Jim, Even got a nice wee email from Mr White with some stunning cue's, Sadly i am a bit of a mincer as to posting picture's
                if you want forward to my email james.evans1950@talktalk.net and ile try to post them,jim

Comment

• Sweet Jim

Comment

• Email sent Jim:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by tira ficha View Post
                      I just bought these two cues.
                      The Hunt & Osborne possess a certificate of originality
                      And Trevor White
                      .[ATTACH=CONFIG]11471[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11472[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11473[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11474[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11475[/ATTACH]
                      wow my ex h and o cue has done some rounds, forgotten how many owners its had now, nice though mind. dunno if anyone but me knew trevor white did some alterations on it.

Comment

• georges cues

Comment

• trevs cues

nice cues them george like the multispliced

Comment

• Hi Jim, It was Trevor that sent me picture's, There not actualy mine. I did ask to buy the second from the left, They are Cue's he's just finished and all them are spoken for. Once i get a chance i will take picture's of my collection and send them to you.:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by cris0000food View Post
                              Nothing against Brits. You have Led Zepplin and scientists like James Lovelock. My father in-law is from England and misses it dearly. However next timet I win a match I'm going to run around the table with a peice of cloth over my back. Then, raise it to a peice of music and ball my eyes out.
                              Is this because Australia were rubbish at the olympics, grow up little boy, this is a snooker cue thread...
                              Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                                Is this because Australia were rubbish at the olympics, grow up little boy, this is a snooker cue thread...
                                You got it. Oh the irony.

Comment

Working...
                                X