X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the grain Jim. Gradz man.

Comment

• while ive got you all looking one of minex152/mijco/IMAG0107.jpg[/IMG]MG] for the tall guys at min 59 1/2 long

Comment

• These are my new children
        Trevor White and Hunte & Osborne
        Does anyone have any idea of the value of the cue Hunte & Osborne?
        IMG_1126.jpgIMG_1127.jpgIMG_1128.jpgGetAttachment.jpgGetAttachment (1).jpg

Comment

• same old story how much can i make on this blaa blaaa blaaaa heard it all before

Comment

• 59.5" is a big old cue jim - why so long?
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• the shaft was a bit short so added a piece ,but i do tend to make them long to start with you can always shorten it fairly easy

Comment

• true enough - much easier to shorten than lengthen!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• got one on go now andrew bought a old handspliced ebony butted cue 51ins think they maybe using as a break cue just having a play and multi multi splicing it ile post pics if its owt like

Comment

• h&o I would say around 500

Comment

• a old mannock that i lengthend with 4 snakewood splices splices from tip to buu 29 ins

Comment

• Very nice Jim.

Comment

• first attempt at re finishing a cue, no idea what it is, just know it's old still has original tip and wafer, no ferrule, soon to be appearing on ebay lol
                          No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]11565[/ATTACH]
                            first attempt at re finishing a cue, no idea what it is, just know it's old still has original tip and wafer, no ferrule, soon to be appearing on ebay lol
                            was there a badge on it ,and what have you done refinishing wise

Comment

• no badge or markings of any sort other than a 16 and a 1/2 stamp, removed old finish and 50 years worth of muck, thought I'd have to fill the grain but cue is lovely and smooth (went down to 1200 grit wet and dry then finished it with 0000 wire wool) fed the wood with linseed oil and finished with some aurora cue oil.

Was hoping someone could tell me what it's likely to be and how much it's worth, but without a badge suppose it's anyone's guess?
                              No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• ive got 5 cues the same ebony and maple like yours with different badges thats why i asked,payed between £25-£50 for them

Comment

Working...
                                X