Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought two cues, a MAC cue from a member here and a Phoenix cue from another member on here.

The Phoenix cue arrived today, I had a five hour session. Played brilliantly with it. Got beat 10-4 by a seasoned player but it has such a crisp hit. It is dead straight. The quality of this cue is spectacular, it's also ridiculously smooth. Awesome.

Now waiting for the MAC to arrive, I'll probably keep both.

One thuya burr splice with a single maple veneer!
    Last edited by Phil C; 13 May 2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• thats the cue im thinking of buying but the one piece version ! glad iv seen one now the shaft looks ok which is what im after

Comment

• Originally Posted by dreamboy300 View Post
        thats the cue im thinking of buying but the one piece version ! glad iv seen one now the shaft looks ok which is what im after

Which one?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
          I bought two cues, a MAC cue from a member here and a Phoenix cue from another member on here.

The Phoenix cue arrived today, I had a five hour session. Played brilliantly with it. Got beat 10-4 by a seasoned player but it has such a crisp hit. It is dead straight. The quality of this cue is spectacular, it's also ridiculously smooth. Awesome.

Now waiting for the MAC to arrive, I'll probably keep both.
          big word that
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• the phoenix unity i was thinking of getting but when he starts taking orders again il prob get a cue made by jim (jawes)

Comment

• First one of 6 im working on right now. All ash/ebony except one will be a replica of Ronnie's cue.
              Attached Files
              "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

• Looks very fine
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Just got a S/H John Parris Classic cue delivered - Not sure how old it is, but it's in very good nick. I figured i'd treat myself to a cue i'd be keeping for a long while
                  Fairly slender 8.5mm tip, but feels very nice. Can't wait to give it a try

Comment

• Excellent cue mate.

Comment

• Is this repairable>???

Comment

• Originally Posted by n1ckhugh3s View Post

Is this repairable>???
                        not showin any pic's mate

Comment

• oh right, well basically, I dropped my cue and a few inches has snapped off, its a pretty clean cut, but too much to shorten my cue. I've spoke to dragon cue'sand there is hope!!!

Comment

• Just finished this today. Cue is for a fellow player who asked for a 60" cue, don't ask me why lol.
                            Weight 18.5, balance is very back heavy at 15.5" (as ordered) , 9.5 tip and 28.5 butt. Very slim taper but not whippy which is surprising.

http://s1194.photobucket.com/user/ma...tml?sort=3&o=0
                            "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

• Originally Posted by Snoochy View Post
                              What am I even up at this time for?.......

Anyway, here you go. She's 57", 19Oz, 29mm butt and 8mm tip.

So the lower splices are on the left and right sides instead of front or all four as normal

See, it's such a nice piece of ash that even the cat had to have a nosey
                              Well now there's been an update for this cue, she's had blackspin and F1 joints all round!

Untitled by Bouncyboobies, on Flickr

Comment

• My JP

IMG_3729.jpg
                                IMG_3727.jpg
                                IMG_3728.jpg
                                IMG_3732.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X