This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by EnterTheDragon View Post
    Full Cocobolo butt, 9,5 tip, 28,5 butt, 18,5 weight.
    very nice, I like the part-rounded butt end, very Hunt/Osborne-esque.
    Is this one of your own creations?
    You have a badge now then? Can we have a close up of it?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Yeah i've had badges for some time now. Will take a better picture of it when the next cue is ready.
      Went for the rounded butt cos i think it is just way better.
      "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

• This is a picture of my Steve Grice cue, as it was previously (Claymore Cue on the pool table)

I then chipped it on a rough piece of brass beading which surrounds a pool table, as I went to play a shot.

Sent it down to Steve Grice, who took the old splices off, leaving only the 4 splices of Kingwood, then put 4 Thick Maple Veneers, 4 Secondary Splices of Ebony, and a Front Splice of Amboyna Burr, now it looks good as new, and plays even better than before!!!!

Can't thank Steve highly enough, his workmanship is second to none!!!!
        Antz Cue Refinished.jpgAntz Cue Old design.jpg
        Last edited by Antz Morrison; 4 July 2013, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• My Ultimate that came this morning

Comment

• Originally Posted by Gary Hall View Post
            My Ultimate that came this morning
            It must be a good feeling to finally get it in your hands after all the waiting . . .

Have you had a hit yet?
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

My Ultimate that came this morning

Must say the cue on the right, in the case looks much better than the Ultimate!
              Who made that?? Hmmm
              http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                It must be a good feeling to finally get it in your hands after all the waiting . . .

Have you had a hit yet?
                No not yet

Originally Posted by JasonOwen View Post
                Must say the cue on the right, in the case looks much better than the Ultimate!
                Who made that?? Hmmm
                Possibly some guy from china, i think its a fake, its a terrible cue haha

Comment

Possibly some guy from china, i think its a fake, its a terrible cue haha
                  I will give you a fiver for it
                  My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                  I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• That's too much

Comment

• Originally Posted by Antz Morrison View Post
                      This is a picture of my Steve Grice cue, as it was previously (Claymore Cue on the pool table)

I then chipped it on a rough piece of brass beading which surrounds a pool table, as I went to play a shot.

Sent it down to Steve Grice, who took the old splices off, leaving only the 4 splices of Kingwood, then put 4 Thick Maple Veneers, 4 Secondary Splices of Ebony, and a Front Splice of Amboyna Burr, now it looks good as new, and plays even better than before!!!!

Can't thank Steve highly enough, his workmanship is second to none!!!!
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]14157[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14158[/ATTACH]
                      Wow....that looks great. Loads going on with that butt .

The cue on the Pool table looks interesting as well .
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• thought i would post this one on here because its a gd one,recently finished full amboyna butt ,18 oz ,58 ins ,9mm tip,,,

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                          Wow....that looks great. Loads going on with that butt .

The cue on the Pool table looks interesting as well .
                          looks like one of his Huntsman cues, see http://www.8ballstore.com/categories...ve-Grice-Cues/
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• P1010081.jpgP1010084.jpgP1010085.jpg

My current crop of cues. 1) Northwest, 9.8mm.(Stiff- breaking cue at the moment). 2) Cuecraft custom 8.5mm (fantastic playing cue). 3) Glover custom 9.5mm (a truly beautiful cue) 4) Jason Owen 8.5mm (my current pool cue. Awesome.) 5) Cuecraft custom pearwood 8.5mm(just about to be sold).

All mint.

Comment

• How whippy is the pearwood cue craft please Mr Badger?

Comment

• On a scale of what? Softer than ash. Little bit too whippy for me. I'm not sure how I would be able to describe it.

Comment

Working...
                                X