X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great looking shaft on that, hope it plays well too

Comment

• I will let you know tomorrow after i've put it through its paces.

Specs
      58" and a bit
      17.5ozs
      Jointed at 15" Balance point of around 17"
      Tip is 9mm and fitted with there own red layered tip.

Comment

• That looks lovely muck .

Comment

• I've never seen a Niche cue before the badge looks very elegant and aesthetically overall good craftsmanship, I'd imagine their tips to be rubbish though...
          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Just got back now. Cue plays lovely. I was expecting a super stiff shaft, however it's not. Which is what I like. I would say it's sort of medium stiffness. Great responsiveness when in the balls, and the tip is lovely too. I've tried a fair few tips, and out of the laminated ones this plays the best by far. It's not a rock and doesn't shine over all the time. In fact after 6 frames I had to need to rough it up. Whereas most others needed roughing up quite often.

Comment

• Originally Posted by hunter101 View Post
              Just got back now. Cue plays lovely. I was expecting a super stiff shaft, however it's not. Which is what I like. I would say it's sort of medium stiffness. Great responsiveness when in the balls, and the tip is lovely too. I've tried a fair few tips, and out of the laminated ones this plays the best by far. It's not a rock and doesn't shine over all the time. In fact after 6 frames I had to need to rough it up. Whereas most others needed roughing up quite often.
              Cue looks good, grouting could do with some work though

Comment

• Grouting, sorry lost you.

Comment

• Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
                  Grouting, sorry lost you.
                  see last photo and the edge tiles
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• About time someone else noticed that. I did say to the old man that his work was shoddy. The look I got off him was well worth it XD

Comment

• Originally Posted by hunter101 View Post
                      Sorry about the poor photos. It looks one million times better in person.

Nice toaster

Comment

• 200 notes for a toaster is good where I come from XD

Comment

• the last shark ash. 2 - shafts, one hard the second soft, a difference of 2 gBeFunky_0273.jpg, as I asked . 56", 506, 508g

Comment

• My current old cues
                            Cannon Match cue 2nd from left is as good as sold, i think the Fred Davis Special cue is quite rare in handspliced form ??

Comment

• :snooker:

Fabulous!
                              mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

• http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/mr...W%20New%20Moon

My new TW. Haven't picked it up yet, but it's ready !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X