Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow that's a great design but appears to be hard to show off in photos. Would love to see the whole cue with a shot taken from the butt down.
    Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

• Originally Posted by mibrandt View Post
      My new Mastercue

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13936[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13937[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13938[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13939[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13940[/ATTACH]
      I will have one, nice cue.
      I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

• Some of this weeks arrivals - Thanks to JRC750 for one of them! Cheers John.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Old cue collector --
        Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
        (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
          Some of this weeks arrivals - Thanks to JRC750 for one of them! Cheers John.

No problem Mike, nice to meet you and a few of your cues, i think i need that Eureka off you !!
          Mind you i still wouldn't beat you lol, next time i'll bring out the Wooly

Comment

• i bought the terry griffiths cue new it cost me £70 in the 70s and i still got it

Comment

• I'd usually say the Griffiths is a bit modern for me (plus he used to bore the hell out of me as a youngster watching him play), but it looks a pretty one and a decent lump of maple, which I've found is pretty hard to find.
              John - the only way you'll get that Eureka is a swap for a 1st ed YOA, I'd probably give you a tenner or so too , maybe £15.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Old cue collector --
              Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
              (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• That look familiar and nice

Comment

• familiar? , had quite a bit done to it since you last had it mate, really looks the business now :joyous:

Comment

• Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
                    Picked up my new TW today, its a beauty...

Specs:
                    58 Inch
                    9mm
                    18oz

Black & White ebony and black Ebony, multi spliced. Trevor is a real perfectionist, he ha smade sure the B&W top stand out by splicing an Ebony edge, pictures do not do it justice.

No matter how much I try to do it different ways, I still can't post pics!

http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/mr...W%20New%20Moon
                    Lovely looking cue you have there bud,Very unique.
                    "Practice Makes Perfect"
                    "He Who Endures Conquers"
                    "Fortune Favours The Brave"

1 piece Trevor White 8.5mm Tip,17 1/2oz,57"

Comment

• Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
                      familiar? , had quite a bit done to it since you last had it mate, really looks the business now :joyous:
                      What did you have done, and by whom ?

Comment

• seeing as nine ball cues are coming here is a trev a aquired.,,,.the cue as 13mm tip,58 1/4,18 1/2 oz,full macasser butt centre jointed for ease of carrying

Comment

• Totally refinished the whole cue myself and regrained it, looks and feels like new now
                          Last edited by MinnesotaSlim85; 28 September 2013, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                            seeing as nine ball cues are coming here is a trev a aquired.,,,.the cue as 13mm tip,58 1/4,18 1/2 oz,full macasser butt centre jointed for ease of carrying
                            like a bit of 9-ball then Jim , that looks very nice.

Comment

• No not realy got it in a exchange lol

Comment

• oh right , like the odd game myself from time to time :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X